Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crying over broken toy

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I did too. Who would have forget the most memorable stories that you created with your toys. They are our first friends in our life.

superman2727

Reaction score
It's funny to think that I am one of those kids who cries when my toy is broken. I cried a lot on my parents when I found out that my toy is broke or missing. I'm not gonna stop until they promise me to buy a new one! I remember those times and I admit that it really hit me! Haha.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Even now that I'm already 21 I still cry whenever my older brother ruin or lost my toys. I love marvel heroes and Dc too. That's why I have a collection of them. My brother whenever his at home, he always get one to my collection and give it to our dog to play. I really hate him doing that.

nekonieden

Reaction score
There is no way of us telling that we were being annoying with our childhood tantrum especially when it comes to our attachment to our toys and not willing to share. It's only now that we grow up and realize that we were just being silly back then and do hope our own kids don't follow in our childhood footsteps.

I do hope so, we really can't tell how our future kids act on their behavior. The best way we can do for them is teach them the difference between good and bad so that they will have an idea how to react or look over their behavior. A proper guidance is important so, as future parents we are responsible to teach our kids the right and proper attitude towards other.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Haha, I believe every kid out there in the world today who is an adult was guilty of this particular act of crying over toy when it gets hidden by their parents because they refuse to go to bed as they wanted to play more, thereby staying awake too long and becoming too much stress to the parents.

Yeah! Hahaha. And maybe we'll completely understand why our parents did it to us when we also become a parent. Being that I'm not good at handling stress, I think I will not just hide their toys but burn them. LOL.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Yeah! Hahaha. And maybe we'll completely understand why our parents did it to us when we also become a parent. Being that I'm not good at handling stress, I think I will not just hide their toys but burn them. LOL.

Haha, I would say that burning the toy is considered to be too extreme. Just hiding it once in a while and tell the kid he should go and get it where he kept it is more better, and when the child looks for it and get tired, he or she would go to sleep.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I did too. Who would have forget the most memorable stories that you created with your toys. They are our first friends in our life.

Exactly my dear, you have made a very good point. Our toys are definitely our favorite first friend in life because they are always with us. I do sleep with my toys in bed back then, this shows how much I loved them.

Martinsx

Reaction score
It's funny to think that I am one of those kids who cries when my toy is broken. I cried a lot on my parents when I found out that my toy is broke or missing. I'm not gonna stop until they promise me to buy a new one! I remember those times and I admit that it really hit me! Haha.

I believe that the crying is just a way of showing our frustration when we can't find our best friends which happens to be our toys. I can remember some silly experience with my son and his own toys, when he practically says no to food just because he is playing with his toys. Kids are very funny set of people and we all behaved that same way years ago.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Even now that I'm already 21 I still cry whenever my older brother ruin or lost my toys. I love marvel heroes and Dc too. That's why I have a collection of them. My brother whenever his at home, he always get one to my collection and give it to our dog to play. I really hate him doing that.

Haha, are you seriously kidding me in saying that you still cry over your toy at the age of 21? Wow, I'm so surprised hearing this from someone at this age. What I might get worried over in such age is my video game especially my Playstation 4. If anyone hides it away from me, I would even faint.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I do hope so, we really can't tell how our future kids act on their behavior. The best way we can do for them is teach them the difference between good and bad so that they will have an idea how to react or look over their behavior. A proper guidance is important so, as future parents we are responsible to teach our kids the right and proper attitude towards other.

Being a parent isn't easy no matter how one looks at it, being a parent is a demanding job but we are never going to give up until we mold our kids in the image we desire to have them. I do agree with you on this, all we need to do is teach them the basis of life, good or bad and good morals as well.

superman2727

Reaction score
I believe that the crying is just a way of showing our frustration when we can't find our best friends which happens to be our toys. I can remember some silly experience with my son and his own toys, when he practically says no to food just because he is playing with his toys. Kids are very funny set of people and we all behaved that same way years ago.
I totally agree with you. For me, it's nice to mesmerize some things from the past and have fun with it since it is your own experience. It's funny to think that I am one of those kids in the past who cries when one of my toys is broken.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Haha, are you seriously kidding me in saying that you still cry over your toy at the age of 21? Wow, I'm so surprised hearing this from someone at this age. What I might get worried over in such age is my video game especially my Playstation 4. If anyone hides it away from me, I would even faint.
If the toy cost a fortune who would not cry. I guest I'm too sentimental about it. But I've work hard for it. I save a lot for those collections.And not all people are the same.

MittensFX

Reaction score
I always cried when I would either break a toy or not get the toy I asked my parents for.I was a good child,I listened to my parents,I was good to other kids to and didn't cry a lot.But when a toy that I loved the most would break,I would start crying for a long time...at the end,my parents would buy me a new one so I'd smile again.

Martinsx

Reaction score
If the toy cost a fortune who would not cry. I guest I'm too sentimental about it. But I've work hard for it. I save a lot for those collections.And not all people are the same.

Well, I'm looking at the age at which one is supposed to car over a broken toy and not a cry but feel bad over its damage. Now, if it's still a teenager or a toddler, it's understandable for such person to cry but to be past 20's and still get to cry over a toy is unbelievable.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. For me, it's nice to mesmerize some things from the past and have fun with it since it is your own experience. It's funny to think that I am one of those kids in the past who cries when one of my toys is broken.

Memories are good, in fact when you seat back and recall these memories, you will just have a lovely smile on your face and wish if it's possible to go back just for some moments and relive those memories. I love my childhood memories and I'm keeping them very dear in my mind.

Steve5

Reaction score
I probably had a similar experience. I'd cry over such a simple broken toy. It wasn't even expensive. And yet this is what happened. Anyway, we were kids back then. :D

Steve5

Reaction score
I admit, I cried a lot every time when my favorite toys is broken. And I remember, my dad used to try fixing the broken if it is still fixable but if not, he will buy the exact the same toy to replace the toy that was broken to stop me from crying. But today, most of the children are no longer interested in traditional toys. Because of the ever growing technology, children of today are more fond in playing with their gadgets such as the mobile phones than the children before. Well I think toys are still important, toy manufacturer should innovate toys technologically to be able to compete in the market.

You're right. And I know how that feels. Fixing the broken toy didn't help much. We knew it wouldn't be the same. I think children nowadays will cry if their favorite gadgets are broken and won't have anything to play with.

Steve5

Reaction score
I admit it too. I love my toys especially when I was a child so much. They were my dearly friends and they are always with me. Every time my parents go out to buy something they always buy me toys too. That is why I'm always excited whenever they are going out. And that is how much I love toys. So when they are broken, i feel too depressed like loosing one of my friend.

We've all been through that. There was a time when toys were like people to us. They meant so much and kept us entertained for hours.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
When I was a little girl I always cry if my toys got broke I take care of my toy and someone broke it I really hate that feeling and the worst of it when someone broke your most favorite toy.That's the reason why I love toys when I was a little girl and I hate it when they got damage.

superman2727

Reaction score
Memories are good, in fact when you seat back and recall these memories, you will just have a lovely smile on your face and wish if it's possible to go back just for some moments and relive those memories. I love my childhood memories and I'm keeping them very dear in my mind.
You're right, it's nice to recall something from the past which is literally makes you happy when you remember. I also love my childhood memories and I want them to be remember most of the time, it makes me happy actually.

Top Bottom