Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Create your own

fishbate

Reaction score
When i was a kid, i use to create my own toys from different materials...Using materials like paper, clay, stones and even soil just to satisfy my imagination. Growing up, i still keep this hobby but of course in a different level. I still love creating things, although now its not mainly toys but arts and crafts.

1519892012770.png

This is one of my creation, i hope you like it.:)

Kammy143

Reaction score
Wow! That is a really impressive creation. What is that made from. I wish I had the patience to do those kind of stuff, but the sad thing is I don't. I do manage to finish the thing I need to finish but not as a hobby. I guess it would be cool if I would be more crafty and be more diligent about it. ;):):p

Last edited:

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Well, I also used to make my own invention of toys too. Especially small cars. It is fun to build your own toys sometimes.

fishbate

Reaction score
Wow! That is a really impressive creation. What is that made from. I wish I had the patience to do those kind of stuff, but the sad thing is I don't. I do manage to finish the thing I need to finish but not as a hobby. I guess it would be cool if I would be nice if I would be crafty and be diligent about it. ;):):p
Thank you @Kammy143 , i'm glad you like it. It is made from different materials. I use cement for the base, i also use air dry clay for the swords and some details. The sword blades are made from wood which is hand formed. For the colors i use different colors of spray paints.

In my opinion everybody has a creative side within and that includes us:D , finding what kind of media and how to start is the hardest part. In my case i just explore things base on my ability and start improving it.

I just do it for fun;). I really love doing things that came out of my mind. Although i have some bad creations, i still enjoy doing it.....

treecko142

Reaction score
I never had the talent or creativity to do these, and I'm also very lazy when it comes to these things so I don't really bother. But hey, that is a really nice creation and keep on doing the things you love!

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
When i was a kid, i use to create my own toys from different materials...Using materials like paper, clay, stones and even soil just to satisfy my imagination. Growing up, i still keep this hobby but of course in a different level. I still love creating things, although now its not mainly toys but arts and crafts.

View attachment 103

This a great display of both creativity and artistry, you should pursue and honed this talent of yours because not many people has this kind talent. This could be a great opportunity for you to pursue a career in arts and crafts. I see a lot of people get paid a huge amount of money for this type of talent.

fishbate

Reaction score
This a great display of both creativity and artistry, you should pursue and honed this talent of yours because not many people has this kind talent. This could be a great opportunity for you to pursue a career in arts and crafts. I see a lot of people get paid a huge amount of money for this type of talent.
Thank you @kaisantos2229 , i'm considering your suggestion. For the moment i'm just trying to explore and have fun. First i must consider my day job and schedule before i try to make it as a career. We will see....

Thank you again and have a great day!

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Thank you @kaisantos2229 , i'm considering your suggestion. For the moment i'm just trying to explore and have fun. First i must consider my day job and schedule before i try to make it as a career. We will see....

Thank you again and have a great day!

Well, we don't have the luxury of time. Life is too short. So better pursue it now while its not too late. Good luck brother!

jusumortal

Reaction score
That is a very good creation. Sadly I don't have the talent to build such toys.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I also create my own toy before. I used to make paper dolls on my own. I just draw a doll figure on a carton and cut it out. I also make paper dresses for it. It is fun and some people appreciated my work too. It is a sort of talent and honing my skill at a young age. I can say that I am proud that I have made my own toy before.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
W

View attachment 103

What a great talent you got there. Your childhood really hit you with positive character. Maybe your love with toys made you be a creative person. I used to make my own robot using a clips that used by my mother in hanging our clothes. It is just a simple one but that one you created was awesome. :D

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I never had the talent or creativity to do these, and I'm also very lazy when it comes to these things so I don't really bother. But hey, that is a really nice creation and keep on doing the things you love!
Just like you I am a lazy one especially when I was a child. I never thought of creating a beautiful toy on my own that I can play. I used to buy all the toys I played so that there will be no effort for doing it on my own. Maybe I just love the "playing" part rather than "creating" part of my childhood. :)

Top Bottom