Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Pop! Royals!

To celebrate the recent royal wedding between The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Funko is expanding the Pop! Royals line. New additions to the British Royals Pop! line include The Duke and Duchess of Sussex holding hands in their wedding attire and Queen Elizabeth II adorned in the outfit she wore to the Royal Wedding.

These products are our fun characterization of the icons they represent, but they have not been endorsed or approved by any member of the Royal Family. They do not have any connection with and are not of a type supplied to any member of the Royal Family.

Coming this Fall!

Wow this toys are really awesome with Queen Elizabeth on your shelf and other toys having it display. That's pretty nice to me I hope I can get I of this toys someday I really like to get I of this toys.

I love all things Royal so this is right up my alley...Meghan looked stunning on her wedding day and I've always been a fan of Harry - he seems so down to earth and real.

Also love that they made one of the Queen in the green outfit she had on!

I first knew Meghan Markle on Suits which I super love and she's a stunning and gorgeous lady. And now she is married to the prince! The toys are so cute.

It's a cute idea but I have bit of squick about real person collectables, especially unauthorized ones like these. Imagine someone selling little dolls of you without your permission. I guess you can say that's just something that comes with fame like being photographed by paps or having fan art or fiction of you made. But still... RP is not something I am into. I prefer fantasy figures.

These are cute but I hope funko don't get too far with real people. I loved funko pops because of fantasy and fiction characters. I feel uncomfortable if I see real people doll on my room, I cannot explain it why but I just do not like it. I know there some people might find this funko cute, we all have different characteristics. But hey my friends loved it very much.

And here I was, thinking to myself how all the news coverage and hype related to the wedding was overkill. Now this, this is an advanced level of overkill.

Okay I'm kind of joking, but I'm among the few who didn't much care for the royal wedding. I understand the historical significance, but as someone living outside of England, I just didn't find all that much of an incentive to be so concerned.

However, it's quite considerate of Funko to make these Pop figures for those who do admire the royal couple. The figures are adorable, as always.

These are so cute! :eek: I can buy and add this to my collections. This are really a unique toy to have for a collection of your favorite personalities and characters :cool:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are just sweet while holding hands in these big-headed toys and also Queen Elizabeth II looks cute in her mint green outfit. The miniatured figures are a must to have for any royal fan.

I have never taken interest in the British Royals. I did not watch the royal wedding that happened some time back. However, these funko royal toys are kind of cute. I like the Queen pop. Its really cute. I think my niece will really like this toy.

These are cute but I hope funko don't get too far with real people. I loved funko pops because of fantasy and fiction characters. I feel uncomfortable if I see real people doll on my room, I cannot explain it why but I just do not like it. I know there some people might find this funko cute, we all have different characteristics. But hey my friends loved it very much.
I share your point of view

I like Queen Elizabeth, very cute yet formal. I also love the attire very classy and sophisticated. The hat looks like a cake :p. I love it...

Meghan is still beautiful even at POP:D. The wedding dress is stunning, i could say one of the most sexiest POP i have seen in a wedding dress.

dreams do come true . cant wait to get this royal pop and save it for my daughter one day to tell her how a girl got to marry her prince charming.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom