Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Looney Tunes Dorbz

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"What's up, doc?" The Looney Tunes gang is coming to Dorbz!

Collect wascawwy wabbit Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck,
Elmer Fudd, and Pete Puma!

Bugs and Daffy each have a chase variant with a rarity
of 1 in 6! Bugs's chase holds a carrot, and Daffy's sports
his Stupor Duck costume!

Coming in April!

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

amelia88

Reaction score
Looney Toons were such a big part of my childhood - I used to watch loads of Looney Toons cartoons right as I would get home from school, since that's when they were on TV. I also loved Wile-e-Coyote and Road Runner, so I wish they'd release cute versions of those, too! I think my favorite out of this collection though is the Daffy Duck/Superman one - too cute!

nekonieden

Reaction score
I love Bugs Bunny! It's very cute. I remember I have Bugs Bunny and Jollibee stuffed toys before. I even have a picture holding Bugs Bunny and my brother holding Jollibee. My Bags Bunny stuffed toy has a battery inside and if you press the carrot he was holding ( I am not really sure if it is the carrot, lol I forgot), He talk and say "Eh, What's up Doc?". I hope one day I can buy these cute collections of Looney Tunes since I have been a fan of those Looney Tune characters. These shows had a big impact to my childhood.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The Looney Toons Characters. I love them. I love Tazmanian. :)
I love watching them in cartoon character, even though sometimes I can't understand what they were talking, but their actions says it all. :) missing these gangs so much. :)

amelia88

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The Looney Toons Characters. I love them. I love Tazmanian. :)
I love watching them in cartoon character, even though sometimes I can't understand what they were talking, but their actions says it all. :) missing these gangs so much. :)
Ah, Tasmanian Devil was one of my faves as well! I haven't yet got one of him in my collection, but the ones they have released are pretty awesome! Especially the Space Jam version of Taz!

walet

Reaction score
I love Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny is my favorite. We do have something similar here but it doesn't look as great as these ones, the quality is lower and the colors are not so alive.

fishbate

Reaction score
Wow Duffy on a superman attire...i guess i'm gonna call him Duffy "the duck of steel". I love the design and the colors. The facial details are awesome!:eek:

nekonieden

Reaction score
Ah, Tasmanian Devil was one of my faves as well! I haven't yet got one of him in my collection, but the ones they have released are pretty awesome! Especially the Space Jam version of Taz!

Yes! me too, he's one of my favorite cartoon character in Space Jam. I remember they have another cartoon show and they were still babies. Taz was so cute wearing a diaper and also Bugs Bunny. I forgot the title of it.

Top Bottom