Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can animal toys be cool for an adult male?

jyy

Reaction score
I'm thinking some dinosaur stuff could spruce up a place. Anyway, while I may not enjoy animal toys, cuddly or not, I do enjoy 3D art models. But it isn't the same for some reason.

Oh, by the way, is anyone here into non-cuddly toys of any sort?

Dori

Reaction score
I had a T-Rex toy when I was still a kid. I so much loved it and it was very huge. It was one of my favorite toys. I couldn't let it go so easily when I grew up.

Zuby

Reaction score
The nature of toys or what the toy's are all about doesn't really matter as long as the user likes it.

It doesn't matter if it's a big animal or a small one in my opinion. It's all about what the male or female kid wants.

Shortie

Reaction score
I always say that whether they are toys doesn't make a difference, if you want to grab a toy for say decoration purposes then you go for it as if it's something that makes you happy and that you want in say your area in your house then why not? I know a few people who still buy toys so to speak for decoration purposes and many see nothing wrong with it.

Igba

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with an adult male having animal Funko toys. We all love animal pets right? Where is the wrong in having animal Funko toys too? I wouldn't mind having a very big Dragon or T-Rex as my own Funko toy.

tokiyeo

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with an adult male having animal Funko toys. We all love animal pets right? Where is the wrong in having animal Funko toys too? I wouldn't mind having a very big Dragon or T-Rex as my own Funko toy.
Nothing wrong with a Dragon or Trex. But My my little pony might be crossing the line

Top Bottom