Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who loves Street Fighter Funko Pop?

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Street Fighter is very special to me,as it reminds my childhoods days. We used to play it with my brothers, using joy stick.
And now, I saw a Street Fighter Funko Pop Figures,and they are so nice. I want to have one.

Anyone here, who already have one? How much does it cost?

My favorite characters are Chun li, Ryu and Ken.
How about you?

Martinsx

Reaction score
I would call The Punisher Funko pop my favorite street fighter pop, even though I know he is a bit different from other street fighter but because he took his war to the street, killing anyone who had a hand in the death of his family or being evil in the society, I definitely consider him to be my favorite street fighter.

All hail Frank Castle aka. The Punisher.images (48).jpeg

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I would call The Punisher Funko pop my favorite street fighter pop, even though I know he is a bit different from other street fighter but because he took his war to the street, killing anyone who had a hand in the death of his family or being evil in the society, I definitely consider him to be my favorite street fighter.

All hail Frank Castle aka. The Punisher.View attachment 233

The punisher is not a street fighter character. What are you saying? Read before you post. :)

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
90's kid will definitely love Street Fighters character. My all time favorite there of course is Ryu. Love him to choose whenever I play Street Fighter with my friends. So having him in my room looks really cool.

Martinsx

Reaction score
The punisher is not a street fighter character. What are you saying? Read before you post. :)

Hey, I know he is not a street fighter, I would also ask you to read my comments well before you quote me back. If you can't understand one's explanation or point of view, it's better to ask for clarification before making any assumptions, I would hate to get into unnecessary arguments with you :rolleyes:.

fishbate

Reaction score
I would go for Guile, i use to play this character before on arcade centers and have fun challenging other Street Fighter players.

jsantos015

Reaction score
That has to be me! I love street fighter and the street fighter funko pop are definitely one of my favorite collection. :p I am a 90's kid and these reminds me so much of my childhood and the good ol'days :)

rfinishen

Reaction score
That has to be me! I love street fighter and the street fighter funko pop are definitely one of my favorite collection. :p I am a 90's kid and these reminds me so much of my childhood and the good ol'days :)
agree!

cheeto

Reaction score
I'm really not a fan of street fighter. I prefer to buy the One Piece character Funko Figures than to but the Street Fighter characters. But I have seen some they're actually not that bad.

Lidlie

Reaction score
I am actually a diehard Street Fighter fan. Whether if its a game or movie and hopefully someday I can buy one of these funko pop figures, especially Ryu. He is my idol.

11654_StreetFighter_POPGames_Ryu_GLAM_HiRes.jpg

yulicame

Reaction score
This line of Street Fighter Funko of truth who excelled all the dolls are difficult to imitate real that my love for everyone who is black.1.jpg

Top Bottom