Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite Funko wobbler and why?

GrecianShamrock

Reaction score
I think a lot of the wobblers and plushes are so cute but I don't have a favorite and wanted to know your opinions

rz3300

Reaction score
I think the one that I have gotten the most enjoyment from is the Anchorman one, and that is mostly because I just happen to love the movie. There are a lot of good ones out there, though, so it is pretty tough to choose. I was kind of hoping that for these they would have some better sports related ones but they are not too exciting, at least the ones that I have seen.

Steamroll

Reaction score
I'm not very fond of funko wobblers, for me their big heads make them look rather weird ad silly. The only one I honestly like is DC Universe Superman:

DC_Superman-WW_Glam_1024x1024.jpg

Why? Because his strong facial features don't look so badfor a bobblehead.

AxelR

Reaction score
My favourite is the Ted one! I loved the movie and decided to get one for myself, it looks really cute! But I think he looks a little bit too slim for Ted. :D

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
My favourite is the Ted one! I loved the movie and decided to get one for myself, it looks really cute! But I think he looks a little bit too slim for Ted. :D
haha I love the Ted one.:D Of course, my only and favorite figurine collection is Doctor Who collection. I have more than 30 figurines and I am very proud of them!

Zuby

Reaction score
My favourite Funko wobbler will be Superman and Batman Funko wobblers. They are both my favourite super heros. Even though Batman is a human being, it's even what makes me love him so much.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
My favourite Funko wobbler will be Superman and Batman Funko wobblers. They are both my favourite super heros. Even though Batman is a human being, it's even what makes me love him so much.
Same here, I was a big fan of Batman and Superman growing up so now I tend to collect stuffs related to these movie Superheroes from Batman them game controllers to Funko wobblers.

Mimi

Reaction score
It's Deadpool for me. He's the most funny character in the entire DC guys and he's super strong and never die. Batman Funko wobbler is good but Deadpool is way cooler.

Top Bottom