Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games as a Toy

jyy

Reaction score
Video games are pretty much toys for all ages. In fact, there are some who say adults shouldn't play video games cause they're supposedly childish. However, though, I think such a view is rather narrow-minded. Anyway, the idea only kids play video games is becoming less that case as time goes on. I mean, compare Atari's image to Playstation's?

treecko142

Reaction score
Yea, in addition, game content these days are much more complex that even younger kids won't understand it. It certainly is no longer child's play in all aspects. Video games of today have graphics almost similar to real life, presenting real topics and real-life situations, without the stakes of having consequences in the real world.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I have a story related to this topic. When I was grade 6 going to high school, my lola said that I should never play again video games for it is a childish doing. But I looked at my game description and it says 18+ . So it is not a childish game. Haha

walet

Reaction score
I hate video games, I do play CS: GO from time to time but I would rather prefer as my son to play more with physical toys than spend so much time in the front of the PC. The new generation doesn't know to play outside the house, they all prefer to play games online.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I beg to disagree that adults shouldn't play video games. I, for one like to unwind once in a while by means of playing video games. It is a good stress reliever and it is more favorable compared to other vices out there. I'd rather stay inside and play video games than going out and get wasted on booze and smoke.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I have a story related to this topic. When I was grade 6 going to high school, my lola said that I should never play again video games for it is a childish doing. But I looked at my game description and it says 18+ . So it is not a childish game. Haha
Lol! I almost thought you were referring to the games called 7 Sins and Sexy beach 4 when you said 18+.

Top Bottom