Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Frost

Reaction score
I only have two Gmail accounts. One of them is for my work and the other is for my personal use. I don't like having work emails mixed with personal emails.

Do you have more than one Gmail account?

Heatman

Reaction score
If I'm being very honest with you, I will tell you that I don't know the number of Gmail accounts that I have currently. I'm into email marketing and it's why I have so many. It should be over 50 Gmail accounts.

Zuby

Reaction score
If I'm being very honest with you, I will tell you that I don't know the number of Gmail accounts that I have currently. I'm into email marketing and it's why I have so many. It should be over 50 Gmail accounts.
How do you get to manage your over 50 Gmail accounts?

I have only 5 Gmail accounts and I find it very difficult to check all of them always.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
At the moment I think I have about six Gmail accounts which i use for various purposes and also for my businesses as well.

Dori

Reaction score
Only one Gmail account is enough for everything that I need it for. I don't use to get enough emails, so I don't have any need for more than one Gmail account.

Igba

Reaction score
I have just two Gmail accounts. It used to be only one but when I forgot the login details of it, I had to create a new one. I was later able to figure out the first one's password.

Tony

Reaction score
I don't have much need when it comes to having so many Gmail account which is why I am only making use of two Gmail account right now. One of them is for my personal use and the other one is for my business purposes.

Flint

Reaction score
I only have two Gmail accounts. One of them is for my work and the other is for my personal use. I don't like having work emails mixed with personal emails.

Do you have more than one Gmail account?
I'm using only one Gmail account. I don't have any need for more than one Gmail account. It can do everything I want to do with it online. Google gives 15GB storage on each account.

Top Bottom