Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many Funko Pop Vinyls do you own?

lexinonomous

Reaction score
It is easy to develop somewhat of an addiction to Pop Vinyls. Whenever entering a comic book store or even something as simple as hot topic- there are walls upon walls of Pop Vinyls. These figurines have become popular and Funko provides a variety of vinyls to appeal to everyone. As collectors, we might have walls of our own.

How many Funko Pop Vinyls do you own?
Do you have any photos to share of your collection?

jahroberts

Reaction score
No photos sadly, waiting for my camera to come from Amazon.

I only have a few around the house, not too many, less than 5 sadly. People are starting to think I'm mad haha, doesn't bother me though.

Hoping to get a few more but I have to order them, we don't have comic book stores here.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I don't have any photos but I have two Vinyls. I bought Freddie and Jason a few weeks ago. :D

Stan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have close to 2k now.. NO MORE ROOM TO STORE THEM..

treecko142

Reaction score
I have around 20 of these bad boys in my room. However, I'm not staying at my house right now so I can't share photos. I mostly have Marvel and Doctor Who ones.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I have around 20 of these bad boys in my room. However, I'm not staying at my house right now so I can't share photos. I mostly have Marvel and Doctor Who ones.
Hey, @treecko142 I collect the Doctor Who Vinyls too! Are all of your figurines the same or you love some other?

tophew

Reaction score
as of this moment i own nothing on funko pop because i sold it to my friends because she loves it. but i am planning to buy new set of funko pop nxt 2 months.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Below are my collections on Funko toys, they are as follows ;

Batman which happens to be my favorite.
Deadpool
Night Walker
Superman
SuperGirl
The Punisher
Dragon

Top Bottom