Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you miss someone or some people in your life?

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I really miss my bestfriend. We've been together for a long time but now she has her boyfriend and she with him most of her free time. I miss our hang outs but I am still here to support her in her relationship. I love her so its okay, it's her happiness anyway.

nekonieden

Reaction score
Yes but sometimes I got to hate this specific person as he is really stubborn. He is cold hearted knowing that we are family friend but he acts that way to me. I don't know why he is like that, he can't even talk to me straight and can't look to my eyes. But I really miss him. :(

pamz

Reaction score
yes of course everyday, I always missed my ex, even though we both have our own separate ways, I still missed her from time to time, but unlike the first years that we have been separated, I have been able to accept the fact that I won't be able to see her again. there are times that I even forget about her but most of the time still remembers her.

superman2727

Reaction score
I miss my family even though I feel they don't miss me or it is just part of my imagination. I always want to see the smile on their faces. I always want to have a bonding with them and for them to feel loved by me. I just miss them when I will go away from them.

kelmy

Reaction score
i miss my mother and brother because their work to abroad.I miss my brother because he is so cool playing games and he is handsome guy that can attract many girls i idolized her. I miss my mother it because she always told me whats right and also i miss the mother care to his/her childrens.

Top Bottom