Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like collecting Funko T-shirts?

aecel

Reaction score
Funko T-shirts are really cute it's kind of addicting wearing it especially if it's your favorite figures. Others would buy it right away if there's a new release of t-shirts. I've seen wearing people a couple Funko T-shirts in the mall. They're wearing star wars and it's really a good design.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
I have bought several shirts for my kids last December and they like the designs very much. As for collecting nope, I think it's better worn.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh I thought funko only sells pops. Wow they are also selling t shirts? Does all of the pops has a t shirt version too? If you know please tell me.

Axivwater12

Reaction score
I didt not expect that funko sells t-shirts. I really like to have one because I really like funko. I'm gonna save up money just to buy one. I know I'm gonna get addicted to it so I think I'm gonna prepare myself and save up more money.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't seen a Funko t-shirt yet but I am pretty much positive that it will look cute to both of us if we will wear it like a group shirt or perhaps wear it like a couple shirt like what other people do. It always put a smile on my face every time I see people wearing identical shirt, I got drag into their happiness just by looking at them. Well I guess people really has their own way of being happy, no matter what it is as long as they are happy that's all that matter to them.

amelia88

Reaction score
I didn't know about the t shirts, either. I don't know that I necessarily would buy or wear a t-shirt of them (probably because I'm in work clothes during the week and I don't usually wear shirts with logos or things like that as my personal fashion style!) but I think maybe younger people than me would! If anyone has some pictures of the shirts though, I'm a little curious to know what designs and so forth they have!

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Funko design shirt is a great idea. I didn't see a Funko T-shirt in the market yet,or even in onlineshops. I want to have a Family Shirt and the design is Funko character.I and my 2 daughter love disney princess.

Last edited:

yulicame

Reaction score
That actually would like to have one of this t-shirt, I understand can be a subscription and delivery in the door of the House how much will it cost the subscription?

Russ

Reaction score
I don't really see the point of the Tees. If I am going to wear a Tee of a character I would rather it be the original form (comic, movie actor in costume etc). It's like the lego movies, it's just a step to far and sems weird. Funkos themselves are cute, but illustrations of them are just meh--I would no more wear them than put framed pictures of them on my wall.

cheeto

Reaction score
Yes. I have already bought some Funko shirts before not just for me and also for my daughter.

Lidlie

Reaction score
Maybe. I actually have one, the Spidey Infinity Wars tshirt. It has a good design and is comfortable to wear.

FH11914-SPIDEY-INFINITY-WARS-_BLACK_-GLAM.jpg

fishbate

Reaction score
I like the street fighter edition,it has great design and i like it in black. I'm a fan of street fighter and anything that involves it is basically likable to me. It comes with street fighter world warrior main characters which is awesome.
1529678222072.jpeg

Heatman

Reaction score
I have actually purchased a few of them Funko T-shirt from ebay. They are very cheap and affordable. I'm looking for The Punisher Funko T-shirt now.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I haven't owned any Funko T -shirt but I would really love to own one if only I could find any in stock.

Zuby

Reaction score
Funko T-shirts are really cute it's kind of addicting wearing it especially if it's your favorite figures. Others would buy it right away if there's a new release of t-shirts. I've seen wearing people a couple Funko T-shirts in the mall. They're wearing star wars and it's really a good design.

Yes, it's something that I love doing so much. They are always very unique because you don't see too many people that are into collecting Funko Pop T-shirts. I should have at least 30 Funko Pop shirts already.

Top Bottom