Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Create a video with Funko Pop

Nastya Naumova

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nastya, I am from Russia. I'm taking a 3d motion course and want to create a video with Funko Pop. I need to ask you a few questions. It would be great if you can give feedback.

1. Why / why do you love Funko Pop?
2. What is your favorite hero?
3. What colors are the figures associated with?
4. What dynamics / music for the video do you see?

Thank you

Attachments

• batman_persp_front_diffuse.jpg617736CC-9715-4AA5-98D1-8542414CC2E0DefaultHQ.jpg
    batman_persp_front_diffuse.jpg617736CC-9715-4AA5-98D1-8542414CC2E0DefaultHQ.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1

Nastya Naumova

Reaction score
Hello! I keep shooting Funko Pop videos and it's incredibly difficult of course, but cool :)

Last edited:

Nastya Naumova

Reaction score
Hey! This week I have continued to explore the spaceship called Cinema 4d. It's incredibly interesting when you yourself create a voluminous world and incredibly difficult due to ignorance of the program. I devote all my time to creating a Funko Pop video. I got up, ate, sat down at the computer. And it was already night. I hope you get a nice animation. It's hard to say yet, I spent so much time with her that we began to look at each other warily.

Nastya Naumova

Reaction score
Hey! This week I have continued to explore the spaceship called Cinema 4d. It's incredibly interesting when you yourself create a voluminous world and incredibly difficult due to ignorance of the program. I devote all my time to creating a Funko Pop video. I got up, ate, sat down at the computer. And it was already night. I hope you get a nice animation. It's hard to say yet, I spent so much time with her that we began to look at each other warily.

Top Bottom