Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Non-Funko hobbies

jahroberts

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Glad to see everyone loves funko just the same as me but I was wondering;

Anybody do anything besides collecting? Personally I love going to the gym, I game occasionally but not that much to be considered a gamer.

Other than that I don't really have much free time, kind of juggling college work and hobbies right now :)

Leave your hobbies and interests below :)

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
Kind of hard to do much at the moment, I have such a busy schedule but I try to walk everyday after work, go around the lake and try to get some exercise and also de-stress a bit! Then on the weekends I pig out since I do LOVE trying new restaurants! lol

themusicliveson

Reaction score
I have a lot of non-Funko related hobbies!

I'm an avid reader and I've read over 100 books so far this year. My best record is 400 books in one year.

I'm a big gamer as well. I play all kinds of genres but I love Survival Horror and stuff like TellTale games that are interactive stories that change depending on your actions. I suck at first person shooters though.

I also read tarot cards for people in my spare time, which is a lot of fun. I hoop dance too!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I could go on for days about my hobbies. Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time in the day to fit in everything I enjoy.

Like "themusicliveson," I am also a very avid reader. I didn't get to read nearly as much this year due to starting classes, but normally I read 100+ books a year. I love anything to do with romance and fantasy.

One of my favorite things to do is browse the Pottermore website. There is so much information on Harry Potter that isn't in the books. It's fun to explore the world JK Rowling created through her eyes. She provided her fanbase with an infinite amount of information so I'm never bored. :)

I have a lot of non-Funko related hobbies!

I'm an avid reader and I've read over 100 books so far this year. My best record is 400 books in one year.

I'm a big gamer as well. I play all kinds of genres but I love Survival Horror and stuff like TellTale games that are interactive stories that change depending on your actions. I suck at first person shooters though.

I also read tarot cards for people in my spare time, which is a lot of fun. I hoop dance too!

We have way too much in common. Majority of my time is spent playing video games and studying. I was also raised in a Pagan household, so I do a lot of tarot reading in my spare time. Small world here on the forums! :)

jahroberts

Reaction score
Wow I actually got replies.

You people are far more interesting than me LOL. You put me to shame!

Glad to see some people read, it's always good to read, I can't stick to a book though, it took me 5 years of school to NOT finish one Harry Potter book, I just messed about too much I guess haha.

Blaze

Reaction score
I love reading about your other hobbies, guys! I do have other hobbies besides collecting Funko Pops. Here they are:
  • Collecting Comic Books. I love collecting comic books, it ranges from the Marvel ones, and even Archie comics. I also love collecting manga, my favourite has to be Doraemon.
  • Swimming. I love swimming and I consider it my workout as well. I usually just go to our nearby club pool and swim to my heart's content. It's covered as well so I don't get sunburned or anything.
  • Cooking. I love creating new dishes or searching up new recipes and trying them out. My favourite cuisines have to be Italian and Korean. Japanese also has a soft spot in my heart.
  • Reading Blogs. This has been a big part of my life. Ever since I was in high school, I was already reading blogs, fashion or beauty related and of course, geek related.
That's about it... I think it's important to have different hobbies to keep yourself and your mind busy. And since it's summer time here in my country, it's all the more important to have something to keep me busy.

jahroberts

Reaction score
I love reading about your other hobbies, guys! I do have other hobbies besides collecting Funko Pops. Here they are:
  • Collecting Comic Books. I love collecting comic books, it ranges from the Marvel ones, and even Archie comics. I also love collecting manga, my favourite has to be Doraemon.
  • Swimming. I love swimming and I consider it my workout as well. I usually just go to our nearby club pool and swim to my heart's content. It's covered as well so I don't get sunburned or anything.
  • Cooking. I love creating new dishes or searching up new recipes and trying them out. My favourite cuisines have to be Italian and Korean. Japanese also has a soft spot in my heart.
  • Reading Blogs. This has been a big part of my life. Ever since I was in high school, I was already reading blogs, fashion or beauty related and of course, geek related.
That's about it... I think it's important to have different hobbies to keep yourself and your mind busy. And since it's summer time here in my country, it's all the more important to have something to keep me busy.

Well you beat me! I can't cook very well!

I tell to what, if I'm ever hungry, post me something you cooked yeah? LOL I'm joking btw.

I used to swim, I used to go with my school once a week when I was like 10, but I couldn't swim very well so I took up lessons :)

Going on holiday in a couple months so I hope I can still remember to swim, some people say it's just like riding a bike? Idk if that's true.

hippyzomby

Reaction score
I love blogging I am not very good at it but it is nice to get your story out there.
I love gaming I am currently working on a new toon in wow and a new life in the sims game.
I am a mom so I have to work with my kids. My daughter is in speech therapy so I am working with her on talking clearer.
My son has mental issues so I am working with getting him to his milestones which each one is a lot of work.

Steamroll

Reaction score
Let's see. My non funko hobbies are:

Literature: I like to read fictions in general. Like a song of fire and ice or Dune. Is really enthralling how powerful they are to convey their world into yours.

Videogames: I play a lot of videogames in my spare time. Mostly RPGs.

Workout: Too not end up in a flabby mess. I like to exercise moderately weekly, nothing too intensive, since I only workout for at least 30 minutes but no more than 1 hour.

Yeah. Pretty much these are my hobbies right now. But my hobbies preferences are not static, sometimes I change my habits in order to give time to new interesting pastimes, like music.

mechaman

Reaction score
I am all about variety so I do a bit of everything. I am a bit like Steamroll - I'm not static and my habits change over time. At the moment I am trying to get more into crafts, but I can never get things to come out the same as the instructions describe. Ahh well it's all about the process, not the end result. If I was to summarise I guess I would say outdoors stuff, crafty stuff, electronics, games to put it really broadly.

Keep it Funko!

Becca

Reaction score
Hiking is my main other hobby, my fiancé and I are going to Rocky Mountain National Park for our honeymoon, so I'm currently in the process of planning that. I'm also hoping to take a trip to the Grand Canyon this year as well. I love to cook too, finding new recipes is always really fun, and I read and write a lot as well, mostly fiction.

amelia88

Reaction score
I have a bunch of hobbies really! I think first of all I would say I love to travel. Whether it's internationally or locally, I love experiencing new places!

I also love gardening - to me that's a lot of fun. Growing veggies and herbs is something I'm really into right now. I also like watching movies, working out, spending time with family and friends - pretty usual stuff really!

tgthewriter1

Reaction score
I like to draw naked fantasy girls. I like to post them on the deviant art page. I like drawing in general. It's funny I haven't drawn anything in awhile. Maybe I should go back to it.

swalia

Reaction score
I like to read in my free time. I have a large collection of books and my day is incomplete without reading. These days I am reading 'Inferno' by Dan Brown'. Besides reading, I also like to do yoga and meditation.

AxelR

Reaction score
Gaming is my main hobby, I just love to play games! That's why I focus mainly on game Funkos. I love so many different genres, basically everything. My Steam library has 171 titles and now that Summer Sale is here, I'm planning to get some more!

Kammy143

Reaction score
Back in the days, I used to draw portraits and designing clothes as a hobby. I have made some money because of this. Selling my designs to bridal shops made me some money when I was still studying. When I graduated and had a day job, I kinda stopped because I was and still am preoccupied with work. I still do drawing sometimes but not as often as before. I guess when you grow up, there are some things you have to sacrifice in order to get through the realities of life.

fishbate

Reaction score
I love creating things as a hobby, specifically i love making things out of trash :). I always wonder what can i make out of these things. Somehow i enjoy it and gave me some thing to do:p. I love making arts out of different materials. When it comes to electronics i love building something out of spare parts. Making something out of basically nothing gives me fulfillment. One example is a multipurpose usb lamp out of an old jar, usb cable, led and some decorative materials. It may not look that awesome but it serves another purpose, and my kids love it:).

1520315035143.png

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
When I am not with my toys, I'm in our garden managing the different kind of plants that I grow. I love flowers and it is one of my hobby that eat up my time almost everyday.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I like to draw naked fantasy girls. I like to post them on the deviant art page. I like drawing in general. It's funny I haven't drawn anything in awhile. Maybe I should go back to it.
Naked fantasy girl? Sounds weird but having a talent like that is a rare one. Is deviant art still active up to this day?

walet

Reaction score
I like the sport as well as you, I am going to gym three times a week and I jog twice a week. I like to keep my body in shape and look good. I also like reading a lot, playing video games and listen to music.

Top Bottom