Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your very first toy you enjoy most during your childhood

argel241

Reaction score
Do still remember your first toy when you are a kid?or the toys that you enjoy most playing during your childhood?I remember my first toy was a rag doll.My mom made this homemade rag doll from pieces of cloth and gave it to me when I was 5 years old.I named her Suzie.I still remember the happiness it brought to me.I really love my doll.I lost my rag doll when our place was hit by a typhoon and it was when I was on my first year in high school.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The first toy that my mom got for me while I was a kid was the red car land cruiser that got a remote control attached to it. I really enjoyed playing with the toy back then and the better part of it was that I was able to make some friends with that for most of the people, kids, living around our neighborhood always come around to play with it.

I would recall vividly the Wednesday that the car crashed and how I cried from morning to evening that even the consolation of my mom didn't do anything to stop me from crying. However, she got me a taking cat as a consolation and I felt happy afterwards

fishbate

Reaction score
My first toy was a He-Man action figure. He was my greatest playmate at that time, i used to play with it all day..doing some stunts along with my imagination:D. I remember that i always bring it with me wherever i go, even at school. I think i played with it about 2-3 years then i never new what happened then, i was 7 years old that time. Wow.. brings back memories.:eek:

renan1217

Reaction score
My first toy in my childhood was a samurai plastic sword brought by my father.he brought that samurai sword cause i always watch samurai x and my idol was kenshin himura he is the best swordsman in his era, and i dream to be like him when im young..i remember when i slash the sword in banana tree i was happy to slash the banana tree cause i feel like a samurai.lol

Reaction score
My very first toy that my parents gave to me is a Chess board. I was so surprised when I received my toy and I start playing with my elder brother. I really enjoyed it and I shared it to every friend that I know. I was 7 when I received it and I felt so very happy.

aecel

Reaction score
My first toy was a Barbie doll. I love Barbie dolls when I was a kid. I used to play them a lot. My mom knitted some of my Barbie doll's dresses. I had a collection way back then but my mom gets rid all of my dolls because she said that I'm already too old to have dolls so she had to give it to other kids. I miss playing with it. I hope I can still collect some Barbie dolls just to display and maybe play with it if no one is watching. :D

lisadolor

Reaction score
The very first toy that I enjoyed the most when I was a child was a doll. I've always love dolls which even lead me to taking them a bath sewing their clothes and grooming its hair. I always play with it and make them their own house. I remember that I also always want to bring it with me at school or even when I go outside. I always have my dolls with me all the time.

c00kies

Reaction score
My first toy was an airplane car hybrid it was my favorite toy. I played with it every single day. It was a round shaped airplane that had 4 wheels like a car, and inside were small colorful balls that popped like popcorn when it moved and It made a sound of a fake gun shot. You can relate if u had toy guns.

Zeke

Reaction score
It was a toy pellet gun. I like shooting fruits hanging on trees in our backyard. This is how learned and practiced how to be a sharp shooter.

Heatman

Reaction score
I had one helicopter toy when I was still a a kid. It was battery powered. I couldn't stop playing with it. It broke my heart the day it flew off our balcony and crashed.

Dori

Reaction score
Do still remember your first toy when you are a kid?or the toys that you enjoy most playing during your childhood?I remember my first toy was a rag doll.My mom made this homemade rag doll from pieces of cloth and gave it to me when I was 5 years old.I named her Suzie.I still remember the happiness it brought to me.I really love my doll.I lost my rag doll when our place was hit by a typhoon and it was when I was on my first year in high school.

I can remember very well the first toy that I used when I was still a kid and it was a helicopter toy that makes use of AAA batteries for it to be powered on and fly about a little bit. It got damage along the line when I was flying it and it's flew over the balcony and broke into pieces on the floor.

Shiek

Reaction score
I had a Joker toy when I was still a kid. It was a very good toy that I loved so much. It was given to me on my 4th birthday. I had it with me till I was 10. It was very difficult for me to part with it.

Frost

Reaction score
I had a lot of barbie doll toys when I was still a kid. They were my favourite and they all looked so lovely and pretty in their dress . I had about 15 different set of 30 cm toys of them.

Asaba

Reaction score
Toys? I didn't have much of them as a kid when I was growing up. It was only a handful of them that I had and they were mostly cars. I played video games more when I was a kid.

Top Bottom