Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Favorite Series

lexinonomous

Reaction score
There are clearly a variety of Funko Pop Vinyls to choose from. They seem to cover every genre you can think of and tend to listen to their fans when it comes to producing new and upcoming vinyls. All of us have our preferences. If we didn't, there would be no use in collecting these awesome figurines!

Out of all of the vinyl series you've seen, what is your favorite?
Do you own any of your favorite vinyl figurines?

themusicliveson

Reaction score
How are we supposed to pick just one series?

I love the Attack on Titan ones, especially the colossal titan figure. The robot devil from Futurama also makes a great figure and I basically want all of the Star Wars and every single videogame Funko they have.
I'm also definitely grabbing the Clockwork Orange figures. I still can't believe they added those to their Vinyl collections.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I have to agree, it's a bit hard to pick your favorite series since they've released infinite amounts of themed figurines. I have trouble choosing between the Harry Potter series and the American Horror series. I had no idea that they made The Clockwork Orange figures! That is definitely going to put my wallet in a messy situation...Now I'm going to go on a google spree to see which ones I like best, ha ha.

Blaze

Reaction score
Oh, this is a hard one. But my top three favourite series would be:
  • The Disney Series
  • The Star Wars Series
  • The Marvel Series
I highlighted The Marvel Series just because it has to be my favourite out of this three. I love Deadpool, Loki and of course, Iron Man. They are probably my favourite figures out of all the ones I have. I am still saving up to buy all the Deadpool Pop Vinyls, especially the unmasked ones. If I can have them all from the series though, I'd be one happy duck. Haha!

I'm leaving you with Deadpool:

Deadpool-Marvel_Funko-Pop_Vinyl-Funko-trampt-83616m.jpg

Steamroll

Reaction score
Definitely. My favorite series for funko pop is Games of thrones (Specially viserion figure). But only for the dragons: viserion drogon rhaegal. They are a truly beautiful setup. A must buy!. Nothing more awesome than having a dragon figure sitting on your desk. It really gives some "fire" to the overall decor.

12328110_1007253942700090_1020083050_n.jpg

Pixie_Dust

Reaction score
I don't really have many vinyl ones but I'm already browsing through their site to see which one to get next! So many great ones! I love Back to the Future, A Clockwork Orange (yes, it's quite a surprise they made it), Ghostbusters.

I also think the collection of DC comics is pretty good too.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
Of course there are Game Of Thrones Funkos but what I really would like to see are Stranger Things figurines. That is my favourite series for now. Also, yes @Pixie_Dust I know about the A Clockwork Orange Pop. I adore It! 2016-Funko-Pop-A-Clockwork-Orange-358-Alex-DeLarge.jpg

Dkaraly

Reaction score
There are too many series! Way too many for me to choose just one. I mean, I have seen Funko Pop Vinyls based on TV Series, Movies, Cartoons, Comic books, Anime,...

I love the Star Wars series, Marvel and DC series (because I'm a comic book fan and I love both :cool:), Dr. Who and many others (hehe, I'm such a fangirl). Although, I usually collect my favorite characters from each series and not all the characters of one series. My favorite characters in their funko forms are so adorable!!! :D

Martinsx

Reaction score
  • The Disney Series
  • The Star Wars Series
  • The Marvel Series
I highlighted The Marvel Series just because it has to be my favourite out of this three. I love Deadpool, Loki and of course, Iron Man. They are probably my favourite figures out of all the ones I have. I am still saving up to buy all the Deadpool Pop Vinyls, especially the unmasked ones. If I can have them all from the series though, I'd be one happy duck. Haha!

I so much love Marvel toys and Deadpool is among my favorite ones in the stock. I also love Batman and Razagul if you still remember him. He was actually the one who led to the birth of the dark knight which is the Batman.

fishbate

Reaction score
  • The Disney Series
  • The Star Wars Series
  • The Marvel Series

I agree, Deadpool design is really good. I also love how they put the samurai and the gun in the design. Also the costume details is really awesome. Definitely worth having one.

yulicame

Reaction score
Really having to thank the Funko company for the amount of variety of these dolls are all beautiful, especially because keep in mind, different styles and tastes, when I know that you have my favorite series of 5 Star found me a great idea mostly because this type of series is the favorite of a broad public, that is expected will be delighted in acquiring all the series vinyl figures, as it only knows to do Funko.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
One Piece is still my funco series, I love one piece and the pirates, I do watching it, the episodes. Lupi was one of my favorite character in one piece, he has a dedication to be a famous pirates in the world.

Igba

Reaction score
It's definitely going to be the Marvel Series that's going to be my favourite.

I love everything that's related to Marvel. I love their movies and all their Funko toys too.

I also love DC series too.

Shiek

Reaction score
My favourite vinyl series is going to be House of The Dragon Pops. I have completed the whole set. It took me 2 years to gather all the sets in House of The Dragon series. They look very lovely.

Top Bottom