Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your favorite funko pop character

rfinishen

Reaction score
I think it will be hard to answer, all of the pop characters made them super cute with their head and every detail of them. Disney characters are cute tho, and then funko pop made them even cuter. I dunno, my fav is Sullivan from Disney, and Thor Ragnarok from Marvel. I like Thor's new haircut :p

daisy

Reaction score
for me Rachel green is my favorite. she was cute and I collect all the stuff with her pictures. what about the other who is your favorite. I just to take a look some of that.a633afc7c1ca0aab8777c50d161a8f2c.jpg

fishbate

Reaction score
Deadpool for me, i love the way they design it plus the gesture. Also the details on Deadpool's accessories are really well made.

jsantos015

Reaction score
I would also love to have Deadpool funko pop character. I loved the movie and deadpool is awesome and hilarious. :DThat must really explain why he is my favorite hero. ;)

yulicame

Reaction score
I like the characters of funko having seen my favorite superheroes is superman always loved this characters, have it as a funko snowman feel me great.

Top Bottom