Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which team do you see winning the 2018 World Cup?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The much awaited world cup will be kicking off in a matter of days and I have always notice that the question on everyone lips is on how some top teams are going to win the trophy at the end of the tournament.

For me, I see the Spanish team having a go at it again since they are really prepared to give it their all and I am optimistic that they are going to win it.

For you, which nation are you backing to go home with the trophy?

bienn05

Reaction score
I think Spain is a pretty good team. I think they will surely be in the playoffs. They are probably the one of the contender in the championship.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I think Spain is a pretty good team. I think they will surely be in the playoffs. They are probably the one of the contender in the championship.

I think they are going to do all they can to ensure that they are in the playoffs. That is a team that is really focused on winning as much as they can with the type of quality players that they have in the team.

JustBeCool

Reaction score
With the likes of De Gea and Thiago, Spain is definitely a must-see all throughout the playoffs until the World Cup championship.

Top Bottom