Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite game to play on your computer?

IamHans

Reaction score
My most favorite game to play in my computer is Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V. It is one of the best open world games because of the unique and cool gameplay, storyline and the DLC's in the game. I think what makes it cool, is the ability of your character to have the power of the dragon and also you will be able to ride a dragon if you install the Dragonborn DLC. If anyone of you didn't try it yet, I am advising you to try and play it.

ion

Reaction score
I don't have games in my computer right now, But before, I have call of duty and generals. I love to play that at night. But I uninstalled them because my computer getting slow because of the updates.

acefunko001

Reaction score
My favorite game is Red Alert. I used to play this game during the nineties and now I'm looking for sites where I can download this game for free. The classic Red Alert game doesn't have fancy graphics but it's a real strategy game alright. I would play this game for hours on end, and even stay late at nights just to finish all the preps, build up and attacks against the Ruskies. May I know if somebody in this forum would be kind enough to share their thoughts regarding this game and where I can possibly play it again? I mean, this game is fun.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
My Favorite game in my computer is Plants Vs. Zoombies, when that games are become trend all over the world, I always play that, it was addicting game for me, sometimes even if I am at school, I cannot stop myself not to play that every vacant time. I remember my classmate back then she is also a gamer of plants vs. Zoombies, so everytime there was a vacant time in our class, we always play it. We cannot stop to shout whenever the zoombies are near to our plants and we have no weapon like champer,bomb like that.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I play Overwatch in my computer. And it is the most played since every night I think I spend 5 to 6 hours playing it. It's very addictive multiplayer game.

treecko142

Reaction score
My current favorite game is Civilization VI, I'm a big fan of the Civ games even if they'revery time-consuming because I really love the mechanics of the game and the various win conditions on different maps and opponents.

walet

Reaction score
My favorite game that I play from my PC is Counter Strikeglobal Offensive, I have this game in my PC and my Steam account, I play this game every night and I can't get enough of it.

MittensFX

Reaction score
My currently favorite game on to play on my PC is CS:GO.I've been playing it for a long time.Two years from now.I have a total of +1500 hours in it and trust me it's a blast playing it with friends or just multiplayer in general!

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Well, that's a difficult question. I used to play many games on my computer and I loved playing all of them. When I was little I think my favorite game was The Magic School Bus Explores the Solar System. Growing up it was probably Gunbound or MU. Now that I'm an adult (or something like that), I still like to play computer games, however, I don't play as much as before. Hmm, I don't think I have a favorite but... maybe Plants Vs Zombies, The Sims or World of Warcraft.

myra21

Reaction score
My favorite game I always play in my computer is brain training.Aside from I enjoyed playing it, I gain on it because it boosts my memory.I recommend this game to every one.

pamz

Reaction score
currently I only play League of legend, but my favorite game in my computer would be World of Warcraft, I have done my fair share of playing a lot of massive multiplayer online role playing game, but this game tops it all for my opinion I guess. yes World of Warcraft's graphic isn't really the best graphics in online gaming like blade and soul, or any other high end graphic games but I guess what I like the most about this games is the teamwork and strategies that you will never find in any game.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I really want to read books and good articles online or not during my spare time. But now that most of my time I am doing some online thing, I read a lot of online stuffs and it’s really much of the same thing. I just miss reading a pocketbook and being able to sniff the pages of the book from time to time and going back to passages that I really liked.

The online thing however has led me to sites where there are a lot to read too like Gutenberg and Oxford. I have seen quite a lot of historical materials there and classical works too. Of course, the human tendency would be to watch a film than read a book, in which case I also do a lot of movie watching on YouTube.

In both cases, we’ll notice that being online has become my favorite pastime and thing to do these days.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
My favorite genre is RPG. Games that makes you do a lot of things while traveling in a certain story line. That makes me happy and feel like I am the protagonist.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Dota 2 is my favorite PC game because of its gameplay and graphics. I really love the characters and the complexity of the game. And currently, I am excited to try the new Battle pass because it allows me to undertake quests which give me some additional objective in a game. It gives me some new activities to enjoy.

superman2727

Reaction score
Dota 2 is my favorite game to play in my PC. Ever since, I love playing Dota 2 with my friends or even solo. I'm addicted with it since the first Dota. The teamwork and team plays are the best. On how your teammate cooperate within your team and straight to win the game. I really enjoy playing it.

Ph0bia

Reaction score
My favorite game for PC is Lineage II ( aka L2)
But in PS4 I play FIFA 18 and Horizon Zero Dawn

Top Bottom