Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your dream car

daisy

Reaction score
Do you have a dream car , If you have what is your for me I like Lamborghini

Annejk18

Reaction score
My dream car is Audi. I love the brand and the car exquisite style. I first love it when I saw it in the movie Fifty shades. Ever since I'm dreaming to have an Audi.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
A red Ferrari. Just like what Riley had in a movie National Treasure. It was really awesome having one.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
I dream of having Lamborgini too. I love it's feature and it was really awesome.

superman2727

Reaction score
I dream of having Nissan Skyline. The one Bryan owns in Fast and the Furious?

Zeus20

Reaction score
Any muscle car no matter what year it has been released as long as it works fine and it is a muscle car I really want to have it, I really prefer a muscle car than racing cars or sports cars, It just look more bad ass for me it looks cool. I imagine my self riding in a muscle car and driving alone all over my country it will be so cool. And muscle car is really a head turner.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Lamborghini that is why my dream car is the Lamborghini Veneno, it is a limited production sports car based on the Lamborghini Aventador and was built to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary. Lamborghini built just five examples of the Veneno. This car is nothing but a dream for me.

anyona54

Reaction score
My dream car is the Mercedes benz size L in the game Dr Parking 4. It looks very comfortable and large enough for the whole family.

Bawon

Reaction score
I used to love Ford Edge as my favourite car but recently I have shifted to loving Toyota Highlander 2020 model. This car is a beast. I also love G-wagon for Mercedes.

Frost

Reaction score
BMW is my favourite car. It's a unique car that you don't get to see a lot of people making use of. I feel in love with the car after watching The Transporter.

Top Bottom