Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the one Pop you want the most?

Dylan Jordan

Reaction score
Everyone has that one they either can't currently find or afford!

amelia88

Reaction score
Well, the one I want most right now is one that I just found out about - the Amy Winehouse one! I love her music and think she was a brilliantly talented artist. I'm looking forward to getting that one added to my collection.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score

I would like to have one of these. This was my favorite cartoon when I was a child. :D

treecko142

Reaction score
Huge Doctor Who fan here. Hoping to have Capaldi's (12th Doctor) since he had his final episode last December but I sadly can't find it in my country10682_DrWho_TwelfthDoctor_POP_HiRes.jpg

AmieBotella

Reaction score
Here in my country, the usual Pop available are the current movie characters of Avengers and the Justice League. I seldom see the rare ones or at least for me the rare ones I classify as the ones from my era. Back in the 80s and 90s. I once got a chance to buy Marty McFly and I was not able to collect all of the kinds from Back to the Future. I would love to collect them all one day. I am considering buying them online but I am still having second thoughts on that too. I would love to collect the Supernatural Funko if given the chance also.

junrose123

Reaction score
For me I would love to have Taylor swift since I like most of her songs. I like the melody as well as the lyrics of the songs because it has a message that really deep within my heart. I always remember some things whenever I heard her songs, it always reminds me of someone in the past.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I want a jon snow pop fro mt he game of thrones! It is because I love his character there.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Here in my country, the usual Pop available are the current movie characters of Avengers and the Justice League. I seldom see the rare ones or at least for me the rare ones I classify as the ones from my era. Back in the 80s and 90s. I once got a chance to buy Marty McFly and I was not able to collect all of the kinds from Back to the Future. I would love to collect them all one day. I am considering buying them online but I am still having second thoughts on that too. I would love to collect the Supernatural Funko if given the chance also.
It is also the case here in my place. Pops are not very popular and I seldom see stores that sells them.

mharzenas

Reaction score
I want the pop from game of thrones. I am a die hard fan of game of throne and plus I want to start my own collection of it. So it seems It is a good start to collect Pop

Kammy143

Reaction score
I really wan't the Valdemort Funko Pop the most. I saw it once together with the ones I bought before in a store, I was low in cash so I only got the 3 main characters thinking that it would still be there the next time I returned. Sadly, they changed the collection when I returned and never seen one after that.

mharzenas

Reaction score
I really want the Pop from the Star Wars Collection T.T! I really to have all of its collectible items. I am a huge fan of star wars and huge fan also of Pop items :)

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I want Disney princess, specially frozen and belle for my 2 daughters. They really love Disney princes characters. The Disney princess Funko are very adorable. I love them. :)

Ash

Reaction score
There's a few that I really want, to be honest. But the one that I want the most would have to be the Breaking Bad Heisenberg (Blue Crystal) Pop Vinyl figure. For those that haven't seen it, you can find it here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breaking-Heisenberg-Figure-Convention-Exclusive/dp/B011A2AWR2. I'm actually not sure what the actual (realistic) price for it is since the one on Amazon does seem a bit too expensive. There are a couple of ones on eBay and most tend to be hanging around the $80 mark but with more time for more bids to be placed.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
The complete OVERWATCH and GOT collection including the 2 remaining dragons and the wight ice dragon.

mharzenas

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the Pop series of Iron man suits. It will be a very wonderful collection If Ill get all of it.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
There's not a store in my Country that sells Funko Pops. I always have to buy them online. So, to me, all of them can be considered difficult to acquire. However, there's one that I really want and it's a little more expensive than others I have bought. I have been thinking about buying it for a while now but I never manage to do so for some reason or another. It's the unmasked Deathstroke vinyl figure from the 'Arrow' TV Series.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
The Cyborg Pop is cool but I am a huge fan of Spiderman and have watched all its movies. I haven't bought any Spiderman Funko Pop ye but may get one soon particularly this one:

51UrdKTa2nL.jpg

Top Bottom