Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SDCC Conan Pop!

ThesePretzels

Reaction score
With SDCC almost upon us many collectors are about to see some tantalizingly hard to get exclusive figures and whether or not they shell out they'll be some disgruntled fans. That being said I think this Pop! take on Conan is the perfect way to do a fun set we otherwise would never see, and last years aren't to pricey compared to other Comic Con exclusives although I have a feeling these will be more popular.
Screen-shot-2016-06-21-at-8.21.17-PM-800x233.png

rz3300

Reaction score
I think that this is long awaited one for a lot of people, myself included. I cannot say that I was itching for a Conan one per se, but some light hearted one that is more a joke is always welcome. It works especially well when they are great gifts, and we all know that Pops are awesome gifts. I have a friend who looks a lot like Conan and we have been giving him guff for years now, so this would be perfect.

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I don't even like Conan and I think these are super cute! I may get one actually, just for the collect-ability factor. I especially like the Storm Trooper one and am hoping to snag that one.

artistickc

Reaction score
I'm hoping to to get the joker one, so cute!! Ill keep my fingers crossed that I can get tickets during sdcc and get one of these little guys

Steamroll

Reaction score
Like every year, This July, Conan's taking the show BACK to Comic-Co. Heh this joker looks better than the Vynil Idol one. ConanO'Brien would be unrecognizable without his flamboyant haircut:)

ThesePretzels

Reaction score
Like every year, This July, Conan's taking the show BACK to Comic-Co. Heh this joker looks better than the Vynil Idol one. ConanO'Brien would be unrecognizable without his flamboyant haircut:)

Yeah I prefer the Conan Joker as well, maybe because they focused on his smile instead of the creepy psychopath angle, or maybe it's just the hair?

Top Bottom