Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pillow or No Pillow for Sleeping?

kelmy

Reaction score
I always sleep with pillows because i always got stiffneck when i woke up and is so hard to handle when you have like that so for me uis using pillows in sleeping

myka_empaces

Reaction score
For me I really like having no pillow when I was going to sleep because I use pillow I can't sleep I don't know why but I was really comfortable when there is no pillow around me.That is why I don't used pillow when I go to sleep.

vinaya

Reaction score
I like to sleep with pillows. Generally speaking, I need two pillows one under my head another on my arm. When I toss and turn at night, I also change the position of my pillow to left and right. They say sleeping with pillow might increase your neck pain or even back pain. However, when I don't have a pillow I feel pain on my neck.

pamz

Reaction score
I like to sleep with pillows. Generally speaking, I need two pillows one under my head another on my arm. When I toss and turn at night, I also change the position of my pillow to left and right. They say sleeping with pillow might increase your neck pain or even back pain. However, when I don't have a pillow I feel pain on my neck.
I feel that sometime too, if I don't have pillow under my head I feel like I am having a neck pain but if the pillow is too big I also feel the neck pain I guess I can manage with a small pillow or just folded blanket under my head.

Mimi

Reaction score
I can't remember ever sleeping without a pillow. How do some people find it easy to sleep without one? Even hospitals have pillows on their beds, why wouldn't I have one in my home and bed too? Pillows makes room for a comfortable sleep.

tokiyeo

Reaction score
We all have a way that is normally comfortable for us to sleep in. Some do like covering up with bed sheets even after wearing cloths while some don't fancy putting on any cloths at all, not to talk more of covering with bed spread.

Now, the part that I have interest in is sleeping with or without a pillow. Personally, I can't sleep comfortably without using a pillow to support my big head, I do enjoy my sleep more with a pillow than without one.View attachment 40
I don’t know about y’all but I need at least 2 pillows!

Asaba

Reaction score
There was a reason why pillows were invented because if they weren't useful, I don't think any company going to invent them to begin with.

I love making use of pillows to sleep because they make it more comfortable to sleep with than not sleeping without them.

Bawon

Reaction score
Sleeping with pillows is very important because they make it very comfortable for me to enjoy my sleep I have never been able to sleep better without a pillow which is why I have four of them in my bed.

Top Bottom