Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Non-Funko Figurines

lexinonomous

Reaction score
There are so many brands out there that produce high quality figurines. If I were to visit my local comic book shop, I would be surrounded by all sorts of different Funko Pop! figurines, alongside different brands of surprise boxes. I was curious to see if anyone else collects other figurines, aside from the Funko brand.

Personally, I am a huge fan of Kid Robot toys, but I know that there might be a few people here that could suggest some unique figurines.

What other toys do you collect? Do you have any photos of your collection?

jahroberts

Reaction score
I used to collect these things called like 'Funkeyz' or something? I have a bunch from when I was younger, I think they're up in the loft though (attic for you americans).

My corner shop stopped selling them sadly, they had them all out in a box so I'm guessing their kids bought them and they were selling the kid's duplicates.

There were a few rares I managed to grab though.

acheno84

Reaction score
I used to collect the Living Dead Dolls, but had to stop because my collection was getting too big, and my LDD's were collecting dust. I ended up selling most of them on eBay and paid 3 months rent. I did keep my favorites though; Romeo and Juliette, Edgar Allen Poe and Annabelle Lee, The Mad Hatter, and Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses. Part of me wishes I had kept them all, but like most collector items, too many come out and they don't become a rare find anymore, you know?

AxelR

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend are attending conventions. There are a lot of non-Funko figurines, so you can choose whatever you like! The ones imported from Japan are amazing! I'm not talking about any particular brand, because there are so many of them.

Steamroll

Reaction score
I also like the Nendoroid series figures. Most of them are typical chibi anime style with soft feature, but japanese are almost unmatched when it comes of art design, albeit the lack of substance.

Pixie_Dust

Reaction score
I'm not really familiar with many of the other brands. However, I've seen some Japanese figures and have to agree they're pretty great! I've never really collected anything apart from Funko ones, maybe only in my childhood I've had some small collections of no-name figures or something like that.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well the first thing that came to my mind was my mother and her collection of angel figurines. Every Christmas she gets them out and lines them up on the fireplace mantle and they are great. There are all kinds, from glass to granite and in all colors and shapes. The closes that I have to that is come sports figures that are really old and I do not really take too much pride in them. That angel collection really is something, though.

treecko142

Reaction score
As an adult, I only collect Funko toys. When I was younger, there are smaller toys I also buy mostly from anime collections.

Top Bottom