Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marvel Collector Corps

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
Love these boxes, for $25 per month I get a box filled with some cool items! Love the Funko pop and tees included! I love the shirts so much (they're not only cool but they are good material) that I even go to ebay to purchase other sizes for my younger brother.

jahroberts

Reaction score
I've never actually done this, I think I may aswell fork over the $25.

I guess it will be worth it, because $25 isn't THAT much.

acheno84

Reaction score
What kind of things do you get in these boxes aside from T-shirts? I've never signed up for these because I worry that I won't get my money's worth of stuff, you know? Good to know that the shirts are made from good material though! I mean, these types of shirts generally sell for $20 a piece in a store and they are prone to shrinking, stretching, or getting "boxy" as I like to call it. :) I'll have to check into them!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome! I had no idea that Pop did a monthly subscription box. I don't know if this would be for me, since I think I'd be sitting on a pike of Pop figurines that I might not even like. I can see myself getting a lot of items that I don't have any interest in, which makes me hesitant to look into it. Do you know if they have boxes specifically designed for it's subscribers? I know that my Ipsy (makeup) box sends out items according to interests.

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
I've never actually done this, I think I may aswell fork over the $25.

I guess it will be worth it, because $25 isn't THAT much.
Is not that much and what you get is worth $50! Plus you can sell or ebay what you dont like

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
What kind of things do you get in these boxes aside from T-shirts? I've never signed up for these because I worry that I won't get my money's worth of stuff, you know? Good to know that the shirts are made from good material though! I mean, these types of shirts generally sell for $20 a piece in a store and they are prone to shrinking, stretching, or getting "boxy" as I like to call it. :) I'll have to check into them!

Check out the other boxes here- it is not bad, I get to keep and use most of the things I get and what I dont want I either give it away or sell it on ebay

http://www.collectorcorps.com/

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome! I had no idea that Pop did a monthly subscription box. I don't know if this would be for me, since I think I'd be sitting on a pike of Pop figurines that I might not even like. I can see myself getting a lot of items that I don't have any interest in, which makes me hesitant to look into it. Do you know if they have boxes specifically designed for it's subscribers? I know that my Ipsy (makeup) box sends out items according to interests.

You may want to check out this one out then.. you get to pick between boxes for comic, horror, classic, arcade, sci-fi https://www.nerdblock.com/#

You get some really cool stuff there too!!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
You may want to check out this one out then.. you get to pick between boxes for comic, horror, classic, arcade, sci-fi https://www.nerdblock.com/#

You get some really cool stuff there too!!

This has to be one of the coolest subscription boxes I've seen. I like that the Horror box remains fairly nerdy. Thank you for sharing this! I'm going to look into this more and possibly subscribe. I've looked into a few horror boxes and enjoyed them, so this might be even better since I'll be getting the "best of both worlds." :)

Blaze

Reaction score
I think the items in the Marvel Collector Corp box are quite good:

collector-corps-oct-2015-items.jpg

I love the collectible figures, so adorable! And like you said, the shirt is of good quality. Thank you for telling us that you were able to buy it off of eBay. I might check it out and buy two more shirts, one for my sister and one for my son. I do love the shirt as well, the design is cool but at the same time, the fabric is so soft and I can wear it especially in our tropical country since it's so lightweight.

The new comic book featuring Ironman doesn't necessarily has a villain theme but I am not complaining. I've been holding off reading this comics for a while now and this is a good reason to actually dive into it and read it. Plus, the comics features the return of Ironman's previous enemy, so it still fits the theme.

The Loki figure looks so cute, right? Haha! I actually adore Loki even though he's a villain so this is perfect for me. I have no use for the pins though, I'd probably just put them in my backpack.

Reaction score
Love these boxes, for $25 per month I get a box filled with some cool items! Love the Funko pop and tees included! I love the shirts so much (they're not only cool but they are good material) that I even go to ebay to purchase other sizes for my younger brother.
Wow, I'm glad you buy that for your brother. I wish I can buy that too , that's so valuable and very price worth. I love Marvel , so I'm planning to buy that one for my collections.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a few of these as well, I love Marvel and it just goes right inside my budget limited to 25 dollars or less lol, they're perfect.

junrose123

Reaction score
The day before when I was a kid I was a already a fun of marvel collections since I really like their characters. It is very unique and very attractive that is why when I heard about that $25 marvel corp I would surely buy for it since it is really worth for the price.

walet

Reaction score
You were lucky to have such a box for only 25 dollars, here in my city this price is set only for one toy. I have bought a lot of toys from Marvel, my son is a collector of this kind of toys.

fishbate

Reaction score
Great set for $25, i also love the shirt. It would be great to have one of those box, it would be a nice addition to a collection with a great shirt to wear.

yulicame

Reaction score
This type of collection I have not managed to have it, but I understand you have to make a subscription, so that it can send you a box, every time you leave an edit, clear the good thing is that this type of purchase is an investment since they are collectibles over time you can have better earnings.

Top Bottom