Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm looking Burnout 3 : Takedown Rare Funko Toys

Igba

Reaction score
Burnout 3 : Takedown is my favourite car racing video games. I have been playing for years now and I still enjoy playing it. But now, I want to collect all the cars in the game in Funko toys. Where can I get them from? I didn't see it on Amazon.

Mimi

Reaction score
I equally looked for it on Amazon too but came out with no luck in finding it. I had eBay checked out but as still the same thing and the same result for Walmart. I don't think that there's any Funko toys of the game.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
You can get them in online stores just a search on Google would bring you a list of online store that have them available around you.

Bumble

Reaction score
You can get them in online stores just a search on Google would bring you a list of online store that have them available around you.
I actually looked for it through searching on Google but nothing came up. It rather brought out the game itself for me to buy. I'm not sure if there's a Funko toy on Burnout 3 : Takedown.

Bawon

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I have seen this Funko toy. It's going to be something interesting to have to be very honest. The video game was great. It's one of the best arcade car racing game that I have played. I wouldn't mind having the toy too.

Top Bottom