Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I used to sleep with toy in my bed

Jon

Reaction score
I did a lot of funny things with my Funko toys when I was still a kid. It was very difficult for me to let them go because I play with them every day and time. It even got to the point where I take them to bed and sleep with all of them in my bed. I was obsessed with my toys.

Did anyone have have this kind of experience with his or her Funko toys?

Shiek

Reaction score
My mother wouldn't allow me do that no matter how much I love being and playing with my Funko toys all the time. Once I'm done playing, I tuck them all away in my collection box.

Frost

Reaction score
You obviously love your toys so much for you to be going to bed with it. I didn't do that with my toys but my Gameboy console. I couldn't let go. I make sure to stay with it everywhere I go. I even go to school with it.

Bumble

Reaction score
My parents never allowed me to still have my toys when I'm done playing with them. All of them are boxed and packed up. Tomorrow when I want to play with them, they would be brought out.

Dori

Reaction score
My parents were actually very strict when it comes to her we made use of our toys as a kid growing up. They always make sure that we box our toys once we are done playing with them. Whenever we want to play with them, we're going to get them out from the box where they are kept. None of us goes to bed with our toys.

Top Bottom