Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How did you start collecting Vynils?

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I started when I first saw Doctor Who. That was years ago and I still collect the Pops. I even have some duplicates. The thing is when I buy a new figurine I feel like I am a part of the series. I don't know how to explain but it is how it is. I collect some that aren't Doctor Who oriented but I don't keep them in the same place. The other ones I keep at my garage and Doctor Who figurines are in my living room. :D

treecko142

Reaction score
Fellow Whovian here, I wasn't really keen on collecting Pops at the time since it was difficult to obtain back then here in the country. But when I went to uni a store opened in the mall across from where I was staying, and one time I saw David Tennant's Pop so I bought it. I've been collecting Doctor Who and Marvel Pops ever since!

walet

Reaction score
I have just started not long time ago when my son saw the grumpy bear to one of its friends and I had to buy him this toy. The price was a bit high because it was bought from the outside of our country. After that followed the twisted wolf, and twisted Freddie, this what we have until now.

NickJ

Reaction score
I began my official Funko collection as part of being a horror movie fan, or a consumer of horror and horror related cinema. It just fit with the stuff I already own as a new phase, or portion of my collection.

theartisttt

Reaction score
My father was a collector of wooden sculptures. I was intrigued by it too so I started building my own collection. But as time goes by, I realized that I want to collect something other than wooden sculptures. It so happened that my cousin asked me to accompany him to a comics shop. There were vinyls and pops displayed in a cabinet and I was captured by how intricate the designs are and how careful and how much effort the creator must have put into it. My cousin saw me looking at it and she bought it for me since I did not brought any money with me. Ever since that day, I started collecting vinyls and pops. I did not expect that I can build it to become more than just a hobby. It became a habit, a routine.

NickJ

Reaction score
My father was a collector of wooden sculptures. I was intrigued by it too so I started building my own collection. But as time goes by, I realized that I want to collect something other than wooden sculptures. It so happened that my cousin asked me to accompany him to a comics shop. There were vinyls and pops displayed in a cabinet and I was captured by how intricate the designs are and how careful and how much effort the creator must have put into it. My cousin saw me looking at it and she bought it for me since I did not brought any money with me. Ever since that day, I started collecting vinyls and pops. I did not expect that I can build it to become more than just a hobby. It became a habit, a routine.

Great story. I have become quite amazed at how I actually somewhat, by a small margin... prefer Funko Pop figurines of my favorite films and characters over the ones offered by companies like NECA.

yulicame

Reaction score
;)Until now I could not buy any, but in this forum, I have been able to notice the important thing is to have this Funko toys, really when you have the opportunity I think to buy it.:)

amelia88

Reaction score
A friend of mine was into them, and I always thought they were cool so branched out into characters I liked myself. Funnily enough other people I know have also been inspired after checking out my collection!

Vetteguy904

Reaction score
my first were actually not funkos, they areJazwares of the RWBY characters. after that I picked up the 5 funkos i could fined, the 4 team members and the SDCC edition of Ruby then it started to snowball some.

Top Bottom