Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HIKARI SOFUBI: SILVER GLITTER TMNT

Steamroll

Reaction score
Raphael, often shortened to Ralph, is one of the four protagonists of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. . Raphael wields twin sai (Okinawa martial arts traditional weapon) as his primary weapon. Like his color choice for bandanas, He is generally the most likely to experience anger or rage, and is usually depicted as aggressive, sullen, maddened, and rogue.

4198_Silver_Glitter_TMNT_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

With wide open slash shaped white eyes and clenching teeth. He surely looks like an angry asian clay figurine. The silver glitter make him look rather cheap and the shape of the body is silly in my opinion.
Wouldn't buy.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
This is pretty awesome! I would have never thought to see an all platinum style figurine. I've seen a few figurines done in this style, but I never thought of seeing Ninja Turtles portrayed this way. I actually really enjoy the look of this. I like that they kept his gear red, but made everything else silver. The only thing that bothers me is his belt not being a high light as well. I'm assuming he is going to be hard to get, since hes only 1 in 500.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I think that I just found my favorite. I am actively upset at myself right now for not having come across these ones soon. I know that it is just my biased for TMNT speaking here, and also my work plays a factor here (the kids are obsessed with TMNT in the most adorable way ever), so this is perfect for me. I am definitely keeping my eyes out for these.

Joel7050

Reaction score
The glitter makes him just look weird in my opinion. I wouldn't really get this due to the silver glitter. He does look fragile and made of one-piece moulded plastic filling. However the sculpting seems fine in my opinion aside from the strange, overly emphasized-to-look-like-abs bumps on his front shell.

tophew

Reaction score
I love teenage mutant ninja turtle very interesting action figure you got. me i got the green color it was given to me by my close friend as a birthday gift.

fishbate

Reaction score
Great new color for Raphael, not bad for a silver turtle :D. But i think they also have to color the belt. The head band and wraps color are the only way to determine the character, so i think they also need to include the weapons.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I don't like the colours and the design, if it came in dark green and black maybe that would suffice.

Top Bottom