Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hello again

ninefingerdevil

Reaction score
so aparently if you are inactive for a couple months your account gets deleated. so stay active if you want to stay in the group and not make a new account. I got buissy with getting married and other life events and was inactive for about 3 months once I went to log in last night my account didn't exist anymore. lol so hear i am again with a new introduction. I've been collecting for about 2 and a half years. my main collection focus is the walking dead, dc, and select marvel. lately I have gotten into the nickelodeon figures since they are the characters from my childhood. I do collect other random figures but outside my main collections but stick mainly to the lines I listed above. I currently have 813 funko items in my collection and ran out of display room about a year ago haha. so a lot of stuff is packed up in storage totes untill I finish building my detatched man cave in the backyard im building a 250 sq foot building in my backyard that will be dedicated specifically for my collectables man cave

Top Bottom