Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Harry Potter Action Figures

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Do you like Harry Potter action figures? Right now I am trying to collect them all even dementors action figure.

cheeto

Reaction score
Yeah, I've watched all the episodes of Harry Potter and the most Funko figure that I like is Ron Weasley. The new Pop figure for Ron looks great.
Ron Weasly.jpg

vinaya

Reaction score
Harry Potter is one of the best movie series I have ever watched. Harry Potter has it all, from an action, romance to drama and comedy. Well I am not a die-hard fan of Harry Potter, however, I like the characters. I think these figurines from Harry Potter are cute. Children will surely love these toys. I might even buy some for my nephew and niece.

Heatman

Reaction score
Who doesn't like Harry Potter? Even now as an adult, I still love it so much and I have been collecting a lot it's toys. I'm looking for the Red Phoenix Bird toy.

Zuby

Reaction score
I don't like Harry Potter action figures. It looks too ugly for my liking. I know that some people might like it, but it's not my cup of tea.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I really don't like them much I prefer Action figures on superheroes.

Mimi

Reaction score
Do you like Harry Potter action figures? Right now I am trying to collect them all even dementors action figure.
I have been a Harry Potter fan since my childhood till now. I have already collected all the dementors action figure. I'm looking forward to collecting more action figures from the new game Hogwarts Legacy.

tokiyeo

Reaction score
I love Harry Potter. I don’t collect them thought, the only Harry Potter pop I have is the LACC one that’s LE 2000

Top Bottom