Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Funko $$

mechaman

Reaction score
What is the most you have paid for one you really wanted? I read recently the most expensive one was over $7,000! To me Funko is great but it's not a $7000 priority - thats more than my car!! haha. I might pay $100 for one but geez I would really have to want it and I would have to know it was going to hold that value too. Maybe we can have a bit of a confessional below; post pictures if you can of your most expensive Funko's

Last edited:

Steamroll

Reaction score
For 6" action figures I have not paid more than 20$. Really, I could pay way more for an unique piece of craft but never more than 500$, I guess. I don't care for the material really,as long as is durable and well made details , I suppose that 7000$ worth of Funko figurine is made with some gold or anything more precious.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
The most that I've paid for a figurine is $200. This took place at Comicon a few years ago. One of my favorite bands lead singer was attending and had a booth set up for their comic book series. The Amory Wars comic book series is based off of the storyline of Coheed and Cambria. They had just released the Kill Audio series and had limited edition gunmetal and gold figurines available. They were in a Pop! style and I fell in love with them. I ended up buying one and being the idiot I was, I sold it on ebay about a year later. I sold it for stupid reasons and completely regret it.

tgthewriter1

Reaction score
These toys are worth thousands of dollars. I wish I had one to sell. I thought they were just dolls but I'm wrong.

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I paid $35 for the Monty Python Black Knight with the cut off limbs. Honestly I'm a mom and have kids. I can't be spending much more than that on something so impractical. If I was rich I totally would shell out for the ones I really really want.

Top Bottom