Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Funko toys injuries?

Dori

Reaction score
Have you ever had any injuries or caused yourself any hurt with using any of your Funko toys as a kid? I can remember stepping on some of mine back then and I slipped. I hit my head real hard on the floor that I lost consciousness.

Zuby

Reaction score
My cousin got a cut from using his own funko toy to play and it was a very nasty cut that we had to rush him to the pharmacist immediately for him to be treated. It's very important that you inspect kids whenever they are playing with toys.

Bumble

Reaction score
I have been very careful with how I used all my toys when I was still a kid. My parents made sure that I don't get too rough with playing using my toys. It really helped me a lot.

Shortie

Reaction score
I can't recall myself ever having any injuries from my Funk Pops if I am honest but my kids who have them and like to collect them have in the past had their Funko Pops fall on the floor and they didn't notice and they have stepped on them which did hurt them but other than that no real serious injuries from them.

Frost

Reaction score
My little cousin swallowed one of his small or should I say tiny Funko toys. They had to operate on him to get it out. After that incident, I stopped buying toys that are tiny in order to avoid that happening again.

Shiek

Reaction score
It's very important to clear out your Funko Pop toys whenever you're done playing with them. If it's something your kids use, clear and pack them away once they are done. Those toys can be slippery when stepped on and one can fall and hit their head hard on the floor.

Igba

Reaction score
Injuries can actually happen to anyone from doing anything and it's not just about playing with your toys that you can easily get you injured but if you're not careful with how you are making use of them, there is always a very high chance of you getting injured like that.

Top Bottom