Erik Killmonger joins the Black Panther Funko line!

Comments

This one looks like the character in Defense of the ancient. He has a fire sword too. I think I've got to buy this one for my brother. He will definitely love this. Keep on making a great and good quality memorabilia funko!!! Congrats you always did great!!

this one reminds me of the game I used to play as a child I don't remember what it's called but it definitely brings back childhood memories.

Looking forward to this. Killmonger stole the Black Panther movie, such a great villain and great performance by Michael B. Jordan.

It looks good, they made him a mask and two swords but I don't see the price being reasonable. Nonetheless it still look cute, I hope they could make the whole character of the panther movie.
Your right the price is a bit steep even for my pockets. But it's a limited edition it's value later on can skyrocket . It could be a very good investment.

It looks good, they made him a mask and two swords but I don't see the price being reasonable. Nonetheless it still look cute, I hope they could make the whole character of the panther movie.
To the action figure enthusiast its not a bad price at all given the publicity surrounding the movie. It would be a good idea that they only manufacture a limited quantity thereby giving greater value in the long run.

To the action figure enthusiast its not a bad price at all given the publicity surrounding the movie. It would be a good idea that they only manufacture a limited quantity thereby giving greater value in the long run.
Well you might be right, I have seen old things become more valuable in due time like the Pokemon Cards and etcetera but nonetheless I still find it to pricey. Yes it's a great idea if they manufacture a limited quantity for a specific model but I don't see it will affect the value of the toy if they add the whole character from the movie and sell it as a collection. Well for some collectors like me I will definitely prefer to collect the whole cast of the movie if it's available.

Members online

No members online now.