Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you make use of public transport?

Tony

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is not everybody that have the money to buy their own car so that they are going to be using it to transport themselves to whatever they have to go. This means that they will be forced to make use of public transportation to travel wherever they need to go.

If you are the person that have your own car, do you normally find it convenient to make use of public transportation?

Bawon

Reaction score
I make use of my bus pass from time to time whenever I need to travel on a long distance which I don't supposedly need to drive by myself. It is going to be difficult for me not to make use of public transport.

Sara

Reaction score
For some of us that doesn't have our own car, we make use of public transport every day either long or short distance.

But assuming I have my own car, I will love to be using it everyday and everywhere that I want to go though it's convenient to make use of public transport while making a long distance journey.

Top Bottom