Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like gold jewelry?

junrose123

Reaction score
I think no wonder that people now a days really like a gold jewelry due to its many uses in our lives. It can be used as a decoration or accessories to our body or might as a form of investment since it can be pawned during times of difficulties wherein each and everyone of us is looking for a quick money without doing anything. I am really curious to know your thoughts regarding jewelry gold. Feel free to share your opinion, I would be happy to hear that from you guys.

Zeke

Reaction score
Not really as I dont really like wearing jewelries or any accesories. However buying gold jewelries would be a good investment I guess. In case of emergency where you need cash you can sell or pawn them at a good price as its value do not depreciate unlike gadgets or any materials things.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I think no wonder that people now a days really like a gold jewelry due to its many uses in our lives. It can be used as a decoration or accessories to our body or might as a form of investment since it can be pawned during times of difficulties wherein each and everyone of us is looking for a quick money without doing anything. I am really curious to know your thoughts regarding jewelry gold. Feel free to share your opinion, I would be happy to hear that from you guys.

I think personally, silver and diamond is much m ore appealing to me. Most of my jewelries are made up of silver. Although I do not have a diamond right now, I still think that it is much better than gold. I do have a couple of golds but I rarely use it.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
Who would not want to own a gold jewelry? I believe every people and in every kind wants to own a piece of jewelry. Some people buy jewelry because they want to maintain their status quo in the society, there are also some people they buy jewelry merely for their personal collection and some people buy jewelry simply because they believe it's a good investment. But for me, owning a jewelry will remind me that if I work hard in life there's a great price waiting for me.

NickJ

Reaction score
When I was younger, I use to be a gold jewelry person. But even back then, I stuck to small pieces like a small gold chain. No real weight or anything. Just something noticeable as an accessory. Nowadays, I prefer a nice watch over a piece of gold jewelry.

Kammy143

Reaction score
To tell you quite frankly, I really didn't have the interest of having accessories when I was growing up. See, I tend to loose stuff and my mother always scolds me whenever I loose precious things like rings or earrings. That is why I don't really buy such stuff to accessorize myself. I do love watches, silver ones are cool and gold ones too.

aitapit

Reaction score
A gold jewelry is a good investment. Nowadays, gold is not only used for jewelries but also for different purposes like food and medicine. In my own view, I like gold jewelries because its beauty does not fade with time. Yes,it is a very expensive material but you can never go wrong with its beauty and quality.

junrose123

Reaction score
A gold jewelry is a good investment. Nowadays, gold is not only used for jewelries but also for different purposes like food and medicine. In my own view, I like gold jewelries because its beauty does not fade with time. Yes,it is a very expensive material but you can never go wrong with its beauty and quality.
Yes I agree with you, gold has many uses not just for decorations but a good form also of investment. The value of the gold is increasing every year. It doesn't really fade and stood the test of time no matter what happens. I am willing to take risk for it even though it is very expensive but as I see it is really worth the price.

lisadolor

Reaction score
In normal days, I prefer silver jewelries as I think that it is more classy and simple. I like gold jewelries because as you said, it is a good investment indeed. Gold jewelries never go out of style. You can even pass it on to your children and so on.

treecko142

Reaction score
I don't really like wearing jewelry and so I personally don't care for any type, even gold. If I were to wear any sort of accessory, then I'd just go with a watch as it could be really useful (but I don't really wear a watch every day either).

Heatman

Reaction score
I'm more of a silver and diamond lover. Gold colour is good but it's not for me. I love the colour of silver more than gold. I blend in well with silver colour than gold.

Shiek

Reaction score
It's not only in jewelry that I have love for it to be in gold colour. Almost all of my toys when I was still a kid was in gold colour. It's been my favourite colour right from childhood.

Zuby

Reaction score
I am also in love with golden jewelries as well because they are very good looking and whenever you see them from a far distance, they used to glitter very well. It is even why I also looked into buying some of my toys to have golden colour because they always look very good.

Top Bottom