Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel happy at this time?

junrose123

Reaction score
I think at this point in my life I could not really say that I am really happy since I've got a lot of work to do to reach a certain goal in my life which is to become financially stable since we all know that finding a great job that would pay you a decent income is very hard that is why I am still not really contented in my life.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Yes! I am very happy today! I just had my very first conversation with a French woman. She was totally cool and awesome. I really had fun listening to her speak in English with a French accent. Like it's my first time hearing one in person.

treecko142

Reaction score
I'm in a much better place than where I was last year. I feel that I'm progressing toward my goals so far this year and that I'm actually becoming more financially responsible and stable.

walet

Reaction score
I am not happy at all, it seems that my marriage is not working as it should, and I and my wife argue a lot. I don't know how things will be in the future and this is very stressful. It hurts a lot when this happens and I see my kid suffering.

Kammy143

Reaction score
Nope, I feel a bit gloomy. My friend and I had a silent war going on. The thing is I am at lost when it comes to why she gets too grumpy and lash out on people including me. At first, I tend to say to myself that she is just going through a phase and kept on trying hard understanding her. I said sorry to things I didn't even have to say sorry for, giving her favors just to make her feel a bit at ease and even trying to reach out to her. Now, I guess I got tired. We are now ignoring each other. So, no. My day isn't doing very well.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes I am hapoy at this time. My life is going well and my family is good. I am happy with my husband and children. I am happy with the blessings that come to us. I wish it will always be like this. I wish everyday, every people are happy.

fishbate

Reaction score
I am not happy at all, it seems that my marriage is not working as it should, and I and my wife argue a lot. I don't know how things will be in the future and this is very stressful. It hurts a lot when this happens and I see my kid suffering.
I'm sorry to hear that @walet . I really hope that you and your wife will get things working again. I really do not know what are you going thru, i just want to say that you have to be strong for the people that believes in you and of course for your kid. God bless....

Dictator20

Reaction score
Honestly, no. I feel so sad and worried right now. Because of school demands it gives too much pressure on me and I felt so exhausted right now. But thankfully the school year is near to end here in our country. So we can now have time for our self to enjoy life. To have enought sleep and rest. If you are un happy right now. Dont just be un happy for the whole time there is always a reason to smile. Come on its already 2018 dont let your problems in 2017 comeback in 2018. Smile and everythings gonna be alright.

ion

Reaction score
I'm not really happy, but it's alright. Sometimes we need to deal with stress, maybe you just need a vacation. try to file leave and go for a vacation. try new things, don't push your self.

junrose123

Reaction score
I am very happy to day because I receive a big salary due to frequent overtime in my work, I am glad that all my efforts and hard work had been given importance. I can now buy those things that I want to buy and treat my family for a shopping or an out of town..It feels great to work if you are receiving higher compensations and I hope that more big rewards would come for me in the future.Even though I feel much stress but I am still happy that it is really worth my sacrifice.

fishbate

Reaction score
I feel happy and contented at the moment. Just seeing my kids healthy and happy is enough for me. Although like everybody else we have problems, it doesn't mean we are not supposed to be happy. Being happy for me is a day full of opportunities and lots of love from my family.

TheInsaneSakif

Reaction score
I think at this point in my life I could not really say that I am really happy since I've got a lot of work to do to reach a certain goal in my life which is to become financially stable since we all know that finding a great job that would pay you a decent income is very hard that is why I am still not really contented in my life.

Brother, there are many people who are financially independent, but still not content with their life. They have all the money in the world, and yet they aren't happy. Happiness just doesn't come from money. It comes by getting closer to God and expressing gratitude. Yes, you need to work hard to become financially independent, but don't forget to thank God for His blessings and appreciate yourself for how far you've come.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Yes I am happy and contented, I already have 2 daughters and a wonderful and great husband. We are not rich, but we are contented on what we have. For me, happiness is a choice, everything happens for a reason. You just need to be positive, and take your problem as a challenge. As what they say: Be strong, because things will get better. It maybe stormy now, but it never rains forever.

nekonieden

Reaction score
For now I am just being positive for me to set myself free from all painful experienced. From all the struggles, pain and frustrations I have been through, I should be strong enough to handle those kind of things. Yes, I went a lot of trouble sometimes in my life but what more should I do than just crying and being depress so I just chose to be happy and be optimistic, that all things happen for a reason. I can say that I value myself more after those painful memories and heartbreaks I felt before. I learned to love myself more than just others (except from God and family). I slowly develop myself when it comes to self discipline and self contentment but I still have to practice more of those bad characteristics and turn it to good. Even if I am single, I am contented of what I am today.

junrose123

Reaction score
Brother, there are many people who are financially independent, but still not content with their life. They have all the money in the world, and yet they aren't happy. Happiness just doesn't come from money. It comes by getting closer to God and expressing gratitude. Yes, you need to work hard to become financially independent, but don't forget to thank God for His blessings and appreciate yourself for how far you've come.
Yes you are right on that my friend, I am not forgetting god, but I am still thankful that despite of obstacles that I am facing in my life he is still there for me to guide me for the right decision to take. I feel blessed to have a better family which is one of the greatest gift that I ever have. I agree that having a lot money do not give us total happiness since it is just a material thing in this world, still true love is more important than money because not all things in this world can buy money.

TheInsaneSakif

Reaction score
Yes you are right on that my friend, I am not forgetting god, but I am still thankful that despite of obstacles that I am facing in my life he is still there for me to guide me for the right decision to take. I feel blessed to have a better family which is one of the greatest gift that I ever have. I agree that having a lot money do not give us total happiness since it is just a material thing in this world, still true love is more important than money because not all things in this world can buy money.

Yes, exactly. Money can buy you a luxurious house or a nice car, but not happiness and contentment. The happiness that you get from buying materialistic things doesn't last. After a while, you find yourself wanting to purchase the next expensive thing. And this just goes on.

bienn05

Reaction score
I am not happy. Why? Because I don't have a job. I just resigned from the company that worked for. I resigned because I can't see the future of the company. I am finding a better employer now and it is about two months since I resigned. Hopefully, somebody will call me for a job. Hopefully, it will be a great company.

superman2727

Reaction score
I am very happy at this moment and there's no reason to feel sad. Even if there are so many problems I am facing right now, I should be happy since I know I can get through those consequences so no need to worry. I'm happy on my current situation!

pamz

Reaction score
yes of course, why not? what's not to be happy about? I mean there is a lot of way to be happy, a lot of things that would make you happen, a lot of reasons to be happy, because being happy is also one way to spread happiness to everybody, if you are sad, every people that might see you could get sad also.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Though I have a lot of worries everyday. Though I have a lot of problems, I always want to look at the brighter side of it. Being negative person will lead you to depression. And I don't want to happen to me. So, I focusing myself on motivating myself and being positive. Being happy is a choice. If you choose to be happy and be happy. Always remember always after all the hardship there is always one thing that will make you happy.

Top Bottom