Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIY toys, anyone?

acefunko001

Reaction score
There are many toys out there that one usually buy already made. There are some that even have the batteries and are ready to go. But I have seen some toys that you need to assemble first like the building blocks for example, or Lego. As an adult still wanting to explore some play, I sometimes go for these toys because it gives me the challenge and you feel rewarded when you have completed the whole thing. How about you, any DIY toy that youve done lately?

Bawon

Reaction score
I have used papers to construct a boat. You should see how cool it looks. I always take it to the pool whenever I went there with my parents.

Shiek

Reaction score
My brother is a big fan of Leggo toys. He's made it a habit of buying a Leggo toy set at least twice in a year.

As for me, I loved making a DIY kite toy when I was still a kid. It was so much fun with my peer groups.

Zuby

Reaction score
Honestly, I was never into DYI toys right from my childhood. I find it very stressful and painful to do it when I can have my toys already made with ease. Although I have seen my brother make a dinosaur with bricks toys. It was fantastic.

Top Bottom