Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did you ever listen to Classical music?

acefunko001

Reaction score
My dad introduced me to the world of classical music when I was still a kid. I mean he just had these records and played them and I like some of the sounds it produced. It was then that I was introduced to the music of Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Chopin, and the others that I still play until now. There are different charms that these classical pieces possess and the stories behind these music and the musicians are also colorful. So, classical music anyone?

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Good to hear that you are into classical music. It is great tho.

Shana05

Reaction score
Yes I am listening to classical music. I am listening to it but not all the time, just whenever I want to be relaxed. It can lighten up the mood of whoever listens to it.

Sheester

Reaction score
I am not a fan of classical music but I do listen to it often times. The genre sometimes make us fall asleep because of its cold voices and very enlightening sounds .

bienn05

Reaction score
I am not a fan but I listen to it sometimes when I am stress. I find it relaxing to my ears. I find it as my stress reliever.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Not really, but I once listen to a classical music, it was nice and good to hear..but it is not my type of music.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I tried listening to classical music but it's really not my taste. I feel bored listening to it. My mom really likes classical music. She even likes watching classical opera.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
yes I always listen classical music if I don't have a thing to do its a nice music.

treecko142

Reaction score
I play the piano so classical music is really good, and it's the only music I can listen to while studying or trying to sleep.

ion

Reaction score
Not really, I'm not into that music, something like opera. That sounds elegant and really a master piece. But I do like to listen each of their instrument, like the violin, base, but just individual instrument and not all of instrument playing music together.

fishbate

Reaction score
I'm into music and i actually play the guitar but classical music hasn't been interesting to me. I't may be that i have no influence in terms of classical music when i was starting to engage in bands and music.

myra21

Reaction score
I love listening classical music because it sounds sweet on my ears.I'm music lover and music is my soul.

vinaya

Reaction score
When I was in my 20s I used to listen to classical music, especially Indian Classicals. Indian classical music uses instruments like tabala, sirat, flute. In my younger days, I just loved these instruments. However, as I grew older, my taste changed, I began listening to rock. These days I no more listen to Classical music.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
Yes I still listen to classical music. It was kinda different and it was good to my ears.

Lidlie

Reaction score
Yes. Listening to classical music makes me relax, especially when I'm stressed out from work.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I also play the piano during the weekends and I sometimes dabble on classical music. And when I find my experimentation or oidoing quite good, I try to look for the original piece and really play it. Youtube is a good help especially when it comes to playing technique. Sometimes I used it as an instrument karaoke wherein instead of singing the song I play it on my melodica , guitar, flute or even piano organ.

Frost

Reaction score
If you count in Raggae as a classic songs, then it's something that so much enjoy listening to. Bob Marley songs speaks volumes whenever I listen to it.

Bawon

Reaction score
Yes, I enjoy listening to classical music. They make more sense then all the crap that they sing now all in the name of songs.

Tony

Reaction score
My favourite music is Afrobeats. It's the only kind of songs that I listen to and it makes me feel so connected to the music. Asa, Wizkid and Bruna Boy are my favorite guys.

Top Bottom