Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Civil War Four-Pack!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pop! Marvel: Captain America/Iron Man/Hawkeye/Spider-Man

Spider-Man and Hawkeye join the Captain America: Civil War Pop! line

in a never-before-seen two Pop! and two Pocket Pop! Keychain bundle!

No Matter which side you choose, these bobble-heads are essential for any Marvel collector!

7604_CACW_4_Pack_GLAM_HiRes-web.jpg

amilie

Reaction score
I feel guilty for not watching Civil War yet due to my laziness. I'd definitely get this bundle after I see the movie especially for Spider-man.

themusicliveson

Reaction score
I definitely thought Bucky and Black Panther would be getting Pops before Hawkeye. I can think of exactly no one who wants a Movie!Hawkeye Pop. I know Spiderman is still really popular but this pack feels like a really weird choice of characters to represent Civil War.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Seeing bundles like this makes me happy! I can honestly say that I have never come across a boxed bundle. Every Funko Pop that I've bought has come alone and/or separately. It's nice to see that they are pairing different Funko items with others to appeal to someone that might be a fan of the entire universe the character comes from. I'd love to see them do something like this with Voldemort and the Dementors. It'd be super awesome to see a Villain theme going on.

jahroberts

Reaction score
They like a - to the - wesome. Definitely gonna be looking out for these and grabbing a couple :) Got a nice collection going and these will be a great addition!

rz3300

Reaction score
Well anytime you can get yourself a bundle that sounds like a positive. I have to say that I am not the biggest fan of the movies, but I love these and especially the key chains. I think that is what I am missing from my collection, maybe that will bring it all together. I am excited to see what else will be coming out soon, and I am liking the frequency of this news that seems to be coming pretty rapidly these days.

amelia88

Reaction score
Oh man, I love these! And I know so many people who would get a real kick out of these! I feel like for Civil War fans this would be the perfect introduction to all things Funko.

Steamroll

Reaction score
My pick is Spiderman Bobblehead. I have been a fan of spiderman since I was a younger kid. Thus I would join team Iron Man only because of Spiderman adition. Although I don't like the fact He is wielding the Captain American in this featured figure.

ThesePretzels

Reaction score
It's great to finally see all the awesome Spiderman stuff coming out late because of the overly long delay after Civil War's release having ended, but it's interesting how many toy companies have saved their Civil War Hawkeye for a late release as well. I don't picture these two together at all, Black Panther seems like a more apt fit considering all the hype surrounding his big MCU debut.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Someone mentioned being guilty of not seeing Civil War yet. Personally, I didn't even know that Civil War was a thing. I am not a huge fan of Spiderman, so I usually don't hear about anything to do with him. I love how the Iron Man keychain came out, though. If Civil War involves Iron Man, then I think I could give it a shot. As for the figurines- I probably won't be buying this set. :)

artistickc

Reaction score
Love these! I saw on twitter the winter solider one, totally getting that one :)

Top Bottom