Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Children and our Collections

hippyzomby

Reaction score
Anyone have children that really want to play with your collection?
I lost a Jax pop to my daughter three weeks of her screaming that she needed him to save Elsa before I caved.

Steamroll

Reaction score
A jax pop T_T. ANyway, I let them play with it, they are careful enough. It makes me happy that someone enjoy my figurines for just than show. Sometimes their ornamental purpose just got too cumbersome to have around and store the older ones. And well, since I don't have any rare figurine then doesn't hurt to let them manipulate those.

hippyzomby

Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to let them play with some but we have a Deadpool one who is our 4th child. He sits on my husband's computer desk and we don't let her play with them. Jax lost his knife to a fight with Elsa...
I dont know why they got into a fight he was suppose to be saving her, my daughter said he wouldn't help with the kids...he lost a knife.

Becca

Reaction score
My nieces like to play with my Buffy pop figure, but they are 5 and 6, old enough to know how to take care of things and know that it's important to me and to be careful with it. I don't let them play with it for too long either, and when they start to get wild or running around I put it away so it doesn't get stepped on or tripped on (which did happen to fiancé's Captain America...).

amelia88

Reaction score
I had to get my daughter a Cookie Monster funko because she just adores Cookie Monster (and all things Sesame Street!)

I try and let her take an interest in mine though - I think it's fun and anyway, the super previous ones to me are things I keep in boxes away from her reach!

tgthewriter1

Reaction score
My sister use to collect dolls. She stopped doing it because she lost the dolls. She use to love playing with them. I don't understand it too much but dolls have some kind of power.

Pixie_Dust

Reaction score
Well, I don't have kids at home but I have a good friend of mine with two kids (aged 6 and 7) who visit me sometimes. So, they always pick up everything they see and start playing with it. I'm not a big fan of it to be honest but unless they're not getting too wild it's okay. So, sure they pick my figures sometimes as well.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I happen to work with children and they absolutely love when I bring them in and show them. The problem is not letting them touch too much, or at all. Most of mine are still in the packaging but some are out but I still do not want a bunch of little hands messing it up or anything. It is great though and it is funny watching their imaginations run wild just from a little figurine. I wish I could go back to those days of being a kid.

treecko142

Reaction score
I don't have children of my own, but my cousin's daughter is a fan of my collection and she wishes to have a similar collection of her own when she's older. I've already bought an Iron Man one for her.

Top Bottom