Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are Funko toys a great gift for any special occasions?

aecel

Reaction score
I haven't tried giving someone Funko toys because they might not appreciate toys figures. Have you tried giving someone as a gift for any special occasions like Birthdays or even in Christmas days? Did they like it? What were the initials reactions when they saw Funko toys?

Dictator20

Reaction score
Yes it is, specially for those who love collecting memorabilia. Because the works of funko is not just for kids but also for all the age. Because its has a high quality. Their toys are so detailed and I am so amazed because of it. That is why I can say that it can be a very good gift for everyone.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
For me , definitely yes. They are very unique or not common, even the big ones will surely love this funko toys. They are not only for kids. You can also used it as a souvenir. Surely your guest would really loved it. And, maybe they will decide to start collecting Funko Toys.Just like me.:)

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Yes it really does make a good gift for any age and occasion. It's affordable and as a collectible it's always a good conversation piece.

theartisttt

Reaction score
It does make a good gift for those who appreciate Funko as much as I do. However, it is sometimes risky to give collectibles as a gift to people who doesn't seem to like collectibles. I did gave two friend of mine collectibles because they appreciated my collection and they were so happy as expected. The other one actually started collecting Funko pops since that day. She said that Funko Pops are of good quality and is reasonable at price, which I do agree because I wouldn't mind spending all my "money for random items" on Funko Pops because it has already become a part of my life. My friends, in fact, calls me "Fanka ng Funko" which means "You're a fan of Funko" in English.

walet

Reaction score
Funko toys are the best gift for a child and not only. These toys are special and all know that a Funko toy is expensive so when a child receives a Funko toy as a gift feels special and appreciated. I bought my older son a Funko toy for one of its birthdays and he was so happy as I never saw him before.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I haven't tried giving someone Funko toys because they might not appreciate toys figures. Have you tried giving someone as a gift for any special occasions like Birthdays or even in Christmas days? Did they like it? What were the initials reactions when they saw Funko toys?

If I were to received a Funko toy as a gift from you? I will definitely appreciate and cherish it, because I knew that it was a heartily given gift from you. No matter what kind of a gift you give to someone, whether it's a small gift or a big gift as long as it comes from the hearth, that's what matters.

amelia88

Reaction score
Personally I think they're great - especially if the person particularly likes something, like characters from particular TV shows or movies. I know that some of my friends are really into Game of Thrones, for example, and they've released Funko Pops of those. One of my friends is a collector of Funkos and just got a whole set of the Royal Family, too. They've got Funkos for just about every category out there, movies, sports, video games, TV shows - so I think you can find a character that fits into just about anyone's life as a gift.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Funko toys can be a great addition to one's birthday gift. Not everyone had experience getting Funko toys as a present before. I can remember that it took a while before I could get my own Funko toy, so gifting it to someone as a birthday present would be a good thing to do.

fishbate

Reaction score
Its really a good gift, a friend of mine collects POP's so i see to it that i have a POP gift every year. Its also a great hobby my friend has his collection always maintained, so he's really busy cleaning his collections :D.

bernztein_22

Reaction score

To toy collectors like me, it would be a great gift. What I do if I am not sure what to give as a gift is, I would ask the person if he/she likes this thing months before the celebration. I would do this in a not so obvious way like you're just having a normal conversation. It would not give them a hint that you're planning to give it as a gift since you asked it way too early.

vinaya

Reaction score
No matter what you gift, gift is a gift and it is a great pleasure to receive a gift. However, some gifts make you happier. or instance, it is always better to receive something you love rather than a thing that is of no use or something you do not like. Having said that I believe Funko Toys are a great fit of all ages.

Top Bottom