Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Loungefly bag collectors here?

Kysban

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there are any Loungefly bag collectors among you. It's not entirely off-topic since the bags are made by Funko. But since there is no Loungefly section, I decided to post here.

I have a travel project scheduled to the United States by the end of the year, and I would like to know the least expensive stores to purchase this type of product. I know in France we have a price comparison website specifically for Loungefly products (here it is: https://popfly.fr), but I would like to know if there is a similar service for collectors in North America.

Thank you for your help!

Mimi

Reaction score
I have used BoxLunch which is a Gift shop in Bloomington, Minnesota to get great Loungefly bag. You can look up the shop in Google Map if you're getting anywhere near Minnesota. There's a good chance they will have something you want.

Good luck!!

Bawon

Reaction score
I have never been into the collection of Loungefly. I tried getting into it years ago but along the line my friend who was supposed to help me out got a job and he left town. It's how my interest faded off on it.

Top Bottom