2018 Emerald City Comic Con Reveals: TV - Game of Thrones, Stranger Things & Doctor Who!

Game of Thrones®

Funko is proud to announce the latest 6-inch Game of Thrones Pop! is coming to Emerald City Comic Con 2018!

Pop! Television: Game of Thrones - 6" Giant Wight
The mysterious Giant Wight is ready for battle!

Stranger Things

Stream both seasons of Stranger Things now on Netflix!

Pop! 8-Bit: Stranger Things - Barb
Barb from Stranger Things gets justice as an 8-Bit Pop! for ECCC!

Doctor Who

Funko is bringing a beloved companion to Emerald City Comic Con!

Pop! TV: Doctor Who - Amy Pond
Doctor Who fans rejoice! The beloved companion Amy Pond is joining the Pop! world!

Last edited:

Comments

Game of Thrones®

Funko is proud to announce the latest 6-inch Game of Thrones Pop! is coming to Emerald City Comic Con 2018!

Pop! Television: Game of Thrones - 6" Giant Wight
The mysterious Giant Wight is ready for battle!

Stranger Things

Stream both seasons of Stranger Things now on Netflix!

Pop! 8-Bit: Stranger Things - Barb

Barb from Stranger Things gets justice as an 8-Bit Pop! for ECCC!

Doctor Who

Funko is bringing a beloved companion to Emerald City Comic Con!

Pop! TV: Doctor Who - Amy Pond

Doctor Who fans rejoice! The beloved companion Amy Pond is joining the Pop! world!

I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones, I never saw this thread before joining this forum and setting up my avatar and take a good look it's Game of Thrones avatar. One would call it a coincidence but I say it's meant to happen. The monster white walker looks damn ready to spill blood and turn men into his dead walkers.

Doctor Who fan here, Barb's photo was repeated in Amy Pond's haha. They finally have an official one for Amy, it's been so long since her last episode haha

I really want to have that Pop! Television: Game of Thrones - 6" Giant Wight. I am a huge fan of game on thrones. I am looking for this kind of products T.T

I love both Stranger Things and Game of Thrones so those are perfect for me. I'm personally not a huge fan of that particular Stranger Things figure because of the fact that Barb is in 8-bit. I would have preferred it if it was just normal and not in the 8-bit style. I have to say that the Game of Thrones Giant Wight figure just looks awesome. I haven't seen all of the Funko figures but this may just be one of the best figures out there. Just looks incredible.

I'm a fanatic of GOT and Strangers Things. I got shocked because Barb is available now on Funko though she's not the main character on Strangers Things I'm still happy for her. I hope her character is still alive and may occur in next season.
About GOT, is there any Funko toys for White Walkers and the Dragons?

Ooooh, there are so many good gift ideas here! I know loads of people who are fans of all three of those shows - and I'm a fan of them myself. I don't know if I'll be cashed up enough to get all of them when they're released, but GoT is my husband's fave show so I might just have to get that one for him.

I would love to have a Jon Snow Funko action figure. I am planning this shelf filled with GOT characters.

Members online

No members online now.