Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Shape of Water Funko collection

amelia88

Reaction score
Anyone else a fan of the movie The Shape of Water?

They're set to come out with a collection from the movie - there are more pictures at the article here. I'm not sure if I'll necessarily purchase any from this collection, but I do think they're very well designed!

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I like this film, it is the most romantic love story on a different level so far. I think they have release a Funko Doll both of the main character.

image-999x599.jpg

amelia88

Reaction score
Yes those are the ones! Pretty timely too that these are being released with all the success that the movie had at the Oscars. I think they'll be selling quite a few in the next couple of weeks!

treecko142

Reaction score
I love The Shape of Water! I'm so glad it won the Oscar for Best Picture and Best Director. Definitely will be looking to buy one of these characters soon!

amelia88

Reaction score
I love The Shape of Water! I'm so glad it won the Oscar for Best Picture and Best Director. Definitely will be looking to buy one of these characters soon!
I was happy too! It's always nice when the movies you've enjoyed get recognized in that way. And, recognized with Funkos to add to my collection too! I was a little bummed that Sally Hawkins didn't get best actress for her role in the movie, but at least she was nominated :)

Top Bottom