Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mister Rogers has his own Funko Pop!

amelia88

Reaction score
I saw this article in the news about there being a Mister Rogers funko pop being released! If you don't know who Mister Rogers is, it was a kids TV show hosted by a man called Fred Rogers - it was actually the longest running TV show in the world for a period of time, until Sesame Street took over that title! Anyway, this news definitely gave me the warm and fuzzy feeling that the show did - if you're a fellow Mister Rogers fan perhaps you'll be interested in this one for your collection too!

Dictator20

Reaction score
Does the mister rogers that you are saying is mister rogers who plays puppet in a show? in 90's? Cause if he is the one that you are pointing I just want to share to you that he is really a great and unique puppet player. He is one of the puppet performer that Ive ever watched. It is great to know that funko appreciates him so they make a mister rogers pop.

amelia88

Reaction score
Does the mister rogers that you are saying is mister rogers who plays puppet in a show? in 90's? Cause if he is the one that you are pointing I just want to share to you that he is really a great and unique puppet player. He is one of the puppet performer that Ive ever watched. It is great to know that funko appreciates him so they make a mister rogers pop.

Yes, that's the Mister Rogers - he's very famous for his puppeteering! He was just an all-round good guy too, so that's another reason that it's nice to see him honored in this way. There's probably clips of the show on YouTube these days I'm guessing.

jyy

Reaction score
Actually, if it's in anyone's interest, there is also a Mr. Rogers movie coming out. It's starring Tom Hanks. Anyway, I bet the movie is also motivation for the Funko toy. It might even be the primary one.

amelia88

Reaction score
Actually, if it's in anyone's interest, there is also a Mr. Rogers movie coming out. It's starring Tom Hanks. Anyway, I bet the movie is also motivation for the Funko toy. It might even be the primary one.

Ah, that makes sense and probably why it's being released in that time frame. I love Tom Hanks, I'll have to check out more details about the movie that's to be released - I hadn't even heard about it yet (I must have been living under a rock or something!)

Top Bottom