Do you dream of working abroad?

When I was a kid I dream to work abroad due to a high pay rate compare in my own country. It is mainly because I want to give my family all the need and wants that they need and for them to have a better future someday. I know that working abroad has a lot of risks and uncertainty but I am willing to take those risk just for my family.

Zeke

Not really as I do not want to keave my family and I just wanted to be with them with the rest if my life. However working and earning here in our country is not that easy and the amount I am getting feom my work is just enough. Ofcourse I wanted to give my family the best things in life they deserve and in order for me to do that I think I woukd have to leave and work abroad to earn a decent amount of money to give my family a good life. I am not rally closing my doors and might still consider working abroad maybe in the near future.

If given the chance and when the opportunity favors me then yes I would like to work abroad. But I will still choose to work on my own business in my own country if I have the opportunity as much as possible. I prefer going to abroad for vacation not to work.

I've once dream to work abroad and earn more money for my family. But the thought that I would going to be far away and unable to see my parents regularly made me decide to just stay here in our country and just cherish each moment with my parents. Even though we are not rich we are still happy being together.

Yes, I dream to go abroad to have a greener pasture. Right now, it is hard to earn an income here in my place due to the low salary compared to other countries which is almost 12x higher than my current salary. I am still gaining experience that can help me find a suitable job abroad.

The fact remains that I love the country that I'm staying in at the moment and for the fact that it has been good to me makes it more interesting for me. I have never had the thought of going to a foreign country for I know that I am going to be part of those that will bring the needed changes in the world that we live today.

I never dreamed of working abroad when I was young.I only want to go for vacation and tourist.But when I get older I realized that there is a better chance of earning more working in abroad.Being practical, I choose to leave my home country and family and work abroad.

Even when I'm still a kid, I don't ever dream to work abroad. I do love yo travel but working there is a big no. It is not that I hate them but it is that I'm comfortable bout my current country's culture. I know there will be a great adjustments living in a new culture. So staying here for me is fine.

Yes, I've always wanted to work abroad but I am afraid to be away with my family. If I will work there I want to bring my family with me. I want us to be still tied with each other. I want us to have a better life together.

Yes, I've always wanted to work abroad but I am afraid to be away with my family. If I will work there I want to bring my family with me. I want us to be still tied with each other. I want us to have a better life together.
But sometimes you need to sacrifice being apart to them just to achieved the good life that you are dreaming to have and share with them. A couple of year being a way from them is not that bad in exchange of having a good life with your family.