Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you dream of working abroad?

junrose123

Reaction score
When I was a kid I dream to work abroad due to a high pay rate compare in my own country. It is mainly because I want to give my family all the need and wants that they need and for them to have a better future someday. I know that working abroad has a lot of risks and uncertainty but I am willing to take those risk just for my family.

Zeke

Reaction score
Not really as I do not want to keave my family and I just wanted to be with them with the rest if my life. However working and earning here in our country is not that easy and the amount I am getting feom my work is just enough. Ofcourse I wanted to give my family the best things in life they deserve and in order for me to do that I think I woukd have to leave and work abroad to earn a decent amount of money to give my family a good life. I am not rally closing my doors and might still consider working abroad maybe in the near future.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
If given the chance and when the opportunity favors me then yes I would like to work abroad. But I will still choose to work on my own business in my own country if I have the opportunity as much as possible. I prefer going to abroad for vacation not to work.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
I've once dream to work abroad and earn more money for my family. But the thought that I would going to be far away and unable to see my parents regularly made me decide to just stay here in our country and just cherish each moment with my parents. Even though we are not rich we are still happy being together.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Yes, I dream to go abroad to have a greener pasture. Right now, it is hard to earn an income here in my place due to the low salary compared to other countries which is almost 12x higher than my current salary. I am still gaining experience that can help me find a suitable job abroad.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The fact remains that I love the country that I'm staying in at the moment and for the fact that it has been good to me makes it more interesting for me. I have never had the thought of going to a foreign country for I know that I am going to be part of those that will bring the needed changes in the world that we live today.

argel241

Reaction score
I never dreamed of working abroad when I was young.I only want to go for vacation and tourist.But when I get older I realized that there is a better chance of earning more working in abroad.Being practical, I choose to leave my home country and family and work abroad.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Even when I'm still a kid, I don't ever dream to work abroad. I do love yo travel but working there is a big no. It is not that I hate them but it is that I'm comfortable bout my current country's culture. I know there will be a great adjustments living in a new culture. So staying here for me is fine.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes, I've always wanted to work abroad but I am afraid to be away with my family. If I will work there I want to bring my family with me. I want us to be still tied with each other. I want us to have a better life together.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Yes, I've always wanted to work abroad but I am afraid to be away with my family. If I will work there I want to bring my family with me. I want us to be still tied with each other. I want us to have a better life together.

But sometimes you need to sacrifice being apart to them just to achieved the good life that you are dreaming to have and share with them. A couple of year being a way from them is not that bad in exchange of having a good life with your family.

myra21

Reaction score
Actually yes but sometimes negativity comes in my mind which contrasts to my plan because of so many things I heard about those ofw's who encounter failures abroad. But still if I have a chance to work abroad and choose a good employer I will continue my adventure in life.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
As for me, never cross in my mind that I will work in abroad, I don't know why? But when I was a kid, my dream is to work in abroad to have more money, because they say that if you work abroad, you will be rich because of high salary. But right now that I am 26 years old, I prefer to work in my own country,maybe I can go to other country but for vacation only.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Actually yes but sometimes negativity comes in my mind which contrasts to my plan because of so many things I heard about those ofw's who encounter failures abroad. But still if I have a chance to work abroad and choose a good employer I will continue my adventure in life.

I quite agree with you that it is all about getting a good employer that will take it up to ensure that you have the best working experience. This is the thing that I try as much as I can to do unlike what we see when the employer is not really doing anything to ensure that you enjoy the work you are doing.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
As for me, never cross in my mind that I will work in abroad, I don't know why? But when I was a kid, my dream is to work in abroad to have more money, because they say that if you work abroad, you will be rich because of high salary. But right now that I am 26 years old, I prefer to work in my own country,maybe I can go to other country but for vacation only.

It is also good to remain in your country as long as the place you are living is one where you get some high standard of living. This is something that always make some of those living in some countries to take out time to travel in order to make ends meet.

nekonieden

Reaction score
I always dreaming of working abroad since I want the field of animation. Working in a big companies such as disney and pixel are such prestigious and coolest company, it biggest achievement for me someday I can work on those kind of companies.

ion

Reaction score
Working abroad is gonna be my last option. As long as I can, I don't want to leave my country just to work, maybe I will do that just for vacation. My brother is in New Zealand to work, and his 2 year old son is here in my parents. It's really hard to work with that situation.

Trish23

Reaction score
When I was a kid I dream to work abroad due to a high pay rate compare in my own country. It is mainly because I want to give my family all the need and wants that they need and for them to have a better future someday. I know that working abroad has a lot of risks and uncertainty but I am willing to take those risk just for my family.
My country doesn’t offer a big salary for average jobs. So im striving to be a professional. Once im a doctor, i will stay here in my country and won’t leave.

Last edited:

vinaya

Reaction score
I have burnished that dream since I was a tenth grader. I am from Nepal and I have this desire to live and work in Europe. I work online as a webmaster, digital marketer, and writer. I want to live my life as a digital nomad Paris is my first priority, however, I might never be able to live in Paris because it is one of the expensive cities in the world. Sweeden is also in my mind because I have a Swedish friend, who might help me to migrate to Sweden.

bienn05

Reaction score
Yes, I am imagining it over and over. I am thinking how much I can earn if I work abroad. They all say that if I want to earn and save for the future, I should work abroad. I wished someday I can work abroad. I want to help my parents and family financially. I wanted to achieve our dreams travel the world together. I will gain some more experience here in the Philippines and try my luck abroad.

pamz

Reaction score
Yes I do dream of working abroad, because working here at my home town has a low chance of being able to save for your future. so practically speaking working abroad really is one way to be able to save money and be one step near to your dream future.

Top Bottom