Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What movie, book, TV show or other characters are you hoping for?

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I'm hoping very fervently for Princess Bride themed Pop! With the reveal of the Dark Crystal series it's given me a bit of hope that it may be something that could happen in the future.

So what other characters are you really hoping for? Obscure references and older series? Or are you hoping for something a little more mainstream?

Steamroll

Reaction score
I would like to have Planescape: Torment themed Pop! Also Witcher 3 POPs, I would love that. Although CD Project RED are not very active with different merchandize creation, unlike Bethesda.

rz3300

Reaction score
I would love to see some Princess Bride ones @ambersroses81 - that would be great. That is one of my all time favorite movies so I would love to have a couple of those lying around. I was also thinking of Spaceballs, it just seems ripe for something like this. I would love to have a Lord Helmet of a Jabba The Hut. There are so many possibilities, and that is the best part of these, I love it.

OutOfSpoons

Reaction score
I would love to see some more Doctor Who ones, but they did just release another series of them not too long ago. Also, some more Star Trek ones would be really cool, since I haven't seen many around. I hear they are going to make some more for the new movie coming out, but I'm not too sure. Also, a Neverending Story series of Pops! could be really cool! I absolutely love that book, and I'd buy them immediately.

amelia88

Reaction score
As someone who was a BIG Spice Girls fan back in the 90's, I would love seeing a Spice Girls Funko pop set! I think they would sell really well and I think the fact that all the Spice Girls have unique, distinct looks that it would also make for fun, quirky figurines.

Greg Smythe

Reaction score
would love to see pops from the below movies or shows
excuse the references im a child of the 70's
the last star fighter
airwolf
emmets jugband christmas ( Muppets )
H. R. Pufnstuf

6 million dollar man & bionic woman
spaceballs
Fragel rock
indiana jones
many more that i cant think of now

and jaws

treecko142

Reaction score
Always on the lookout for Marvel and Doctor Who ones. Not necessarily hoping but I'm also a fan of obscure little shows with a cult following but I doubt they'll get their own figurines since the demand would be low.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
For me, I would also lilke to see pops from the charcater of walking dead and game of thrones. i really love them.

mharzenas

Reaction score
I wish they release pop from a PC game called Dota 2. I am a really fan of it and I with they release one. Or maybe they release it already? someone can tell me please T.T?

Top Bottom