Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you sometimes go for a vacation trip?

junrose123

Reaction score
I know that most of us have our own goals in our life, but did you ever think of having a vacation trip with or without someone else? since I think it is very boring if our life would be just turning to our respective work I think we should have some unwind for our self and give some time to relax for the very stress work in our day to day life.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Every summer my family goes to the beach to unwind. Sometimes we go to other places to see different scenery. There was once that we went for a very long drive just to see the tarsiers in Bohol. I enjoyed going in vacations with family members. However, going out with friends is also an extraordinary experience. You get to do things that you can not do when you are with your family.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Going for a vacation trip is as important to me as anything in the sense that vacations are ways that I can get to enjoy the life without having some pressures in my life. The moment that I noticed that the trip is coming close, I always prepare for it in a special way and stay off work for two weeks relaxing and getting set again.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I do really wanted to visit on many places but it takes a lot of budget to have. I only travel when one of my family ask me to join them. In that way they treat me all the way and all the foods I need.

walet

Reaction score
We had a lot of trip vacations in the past years and now we want to go in Grees this summer, we have already paid in advance for a hotel room. We like to travel in the family but sometimes we do go with friends as well, it just depends on how far is our destination.

Reaction score
Yes I do. I usually go to hiking and bicycling with friends. I love going to beaches and other tourist spot areas. I like to travel when I gets bored and when I want to learn something new. Is visits my relatives in our old home. Sometimes I and my friends go to a beach and sings together.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes, we sometimes go for a vacation trip especially during summer. We always go for an out of town trip because we can't afford an out of the country trip yet. But, I am always looking forward for it. We enjoy going to beaches and natural parks. We also visit zoos and other attractions here in my country.

Zeke

Reaction score
I do atleast 3 times a year. It is a good way to escape the busy streets in the city. For me having a vacation is like a reward for yourself for working real hard. It also inspires to do great with my job, something to look forward to.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Yeah, I do at least once every year. During summer we are always invited to Negros where most of my relatives live. Sometimes we are invited to different places too. Most are tourist attractions.

junrose123

Reaction score
Yesterday I had set my self for a vacation trip for my family to give them time for the busy schedule that I was into for the previous days. I decided to go for a vacation trip to one of the tourist spot in our locality which is the apiton island in Eastern Samar, which is a fantastic and fabolous place that many known celebrities is visiting. I was not able to attend for the moment some of my offline and online works since I want to give my self and my family a treat. I like them to enjoy for a while and forget all the problems that we had for us to gain instant relief for the day to day stress that we encounter everyday. It was really full of joy and happiness, I can't really imagine how me and my family are feel satisfied during that day. I hope that we can still make another wonderful travel experience in future. It was really great and amazing, very exciting and entertaining.

rfinishen

Reaction score
Yessss some short trips would be good for ourselves. I mean, we need to breathe the fresh air, to see the nature, to feel relax, to know the situation right now.

treecko142

Reaction score
Definitely, it's not a good feeling to just constantly be working all year long, and a good vacation will certainly help brighten your spirit and reset before going back.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Vacations trips,for me, are necessary. It is not a waste of time and money at all. It's not just a reward but actually the start of everything else we've worked for: life. Working for working's sake defeats the whole purpose of working for a living.

Remember, we used to occupy an earthly paradise until the sin of greed, among others, made us survive by the sweat our brows. Vacation, or simply enjoying life here in our earthly existence, by going to the beach, treking the mountains, or just simply walking and enjoying the breath taking sceneries, bring us back to our original and pristine earthly existence of living in paradise; it gives us a taste of what it used to be.

So whenever you have the monies and resources, don't buy things and gadgets, spend it on a summer vacation any time of the year, with your family and friends, or if you can, alone with yourself. The experience is worth than all the monies you can have. Enjoy.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Yessss some short trips would be good for ourselves. I mean, we need to breathe the fresh air, to see the nature, to feel relax, to know the situation right now.

Going on a vacation is always one of the best ways to remain on track as we always see that as a way to ensure that everything is moving according to plan. I use the vacation time to reflect and get my mind set on achieving better things in life as well.

rfinishen

Reaction score
Going on a vacation is always one of the best ways to remain on track as we always see that as a way to ensure that everything is moving according to plan. I use the vacation time to reflect and get my mind set on achieving better things in life as well.
I couldn't agree more with you.

nekonieden

Reaction score
Of course especially if you've been through a lot of stress. We badly needed this for us to relax and enjoy sometimes in our life. Before doing that, of course make sure that all your responsibilities are finish before you take your vacation trip.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Yes because life is too short not to be spent well. I want to live to the fullest.

bienn05

Reaction score
Whenever the summer vacation is approaching and if we have the budget, we usually go to the province of my grandmother, Pangasinan in the Philippines. We go there to relax and enjoy the fresh air of the province. We enjoy going there because life there is very simple. Fruits and all kinds of food are fresh. I love living in the province.

ion

Reaction score
I used to do that, once or twice a month. I really love to travel alone with my motorcycle, even I don't have any idea if where I'm going, and sometimes I ended up coordinating with my motorcycle group in that location or chapter.

myra21

Reaction score
I'm far from my family due to my work. But I always go for vacation just to visit them. But Some times it takes a year for me to have vacation because of situation on my job.

Top Bottom